• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The daily hoax

Free episodes:

Zandroid

Skilled Investigator
Good grief this guys has been on other radio shows claiming to be in contact with aliens

he provided this video as evidence.

Doubt its real, but I am annoyed with all these FAKE VIDEOS all over the internet.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gTH_9qt7yY[/youtube]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]HIS STORY HE SAYS IS[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]David Eckhart owns his own successful business. He and his wife had experienced strange events in their home for a number of years, and they thought they had ghosts. Things would be moved around during the night, and they were sure it was the ghosts. That is, until they set up cameras to watch over them while they slept.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What they caught on video astounded them. They had night visitors alright, but not the ghostly ones they thought they had. [/FONT]

Someone posted the vid before.

I would be interesting in listening to a show or two he was on though, just for the heck of it. The vid looks like crap to me, but hoaxers are a secondary interest of mine. What shows he been on?

Cyber you still typing in the html commands for the vids? All you need to do now is supply the link:)

Cyber PMed me and answered my question. The guy was recently on the Kevin Smith show.

I am just frusterated with the constant attack of youtube videos like this with no scientific background to go with it..

P.s. He lives in gulf breeze

Back