• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Interdimensional Hypothesis

Free episodes:

Dam

Paranormal Novice
Hey I'm new, but besides that, what is everyone's thoughts on the Interdimensional Hypothesis? If you haven't heard of it, it's basically the hypothesis that aliens are visitations from other dimensions, here's a link with more info (sorry that it's Wikipedia) but please share your thoughts with me on it, I don't believe it personally but find it interesting nonetheless.

Interdimensional hypothesis - Wikipedia

It's also called the extradimensional hypothesis ( EDH instead of ETH ). Vallée was among the first ufologists I'm aware of to propose the idea. Personally I don't buy into it, at least not the way it's typically described ( as a craft or something coming down into our 3D spatial realm from a so-called "higher dimension". That model is logically flawed. The only logical way for there to be actual ( as opposed to abstract ) spatial dimensions beyond a third is for other universes with their own set of dimensions to exist, in which case we'd be dealing with another set of the same 3D spatial coordinates rather than five, six, or seven spatial dimensions within our own universe. This makes the IDH or EDH ( take your pick ) a subset of the ETH. See chart below:

ETHChart_01a.png

Last edited:
Back