• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Most Dated UFO Video EVER!

Free episodes:

Jeff Davis

Paranormal Adept
..and I gotta state for the record, Leisure Suit Larry, eat your heart out! OMG, tell me the 70s were not a magic time in terms of the UFO "speculations". There are enough delusional soundbites in this thing to keep Rob Zombie happy. I must say though, there are some real gems within to be enjoyed by the UFO light of heart. Killer photos and UMMO faith galore. Check out a young Stanton Friedman really putting the moves on, as he makes eyes like a cow at the notion of impressing a lovely young lady with his very own brand of exopolitics. Priceless!

Well Jeff, great minds think alike - this video has been posted to the forum previously and discussed a while back. It really is a classic piece of 70's film making - the sound effects are brilliant and really serve to make the subject freaky, weird and intriguing.

No doubt there will be members who are new or haven't seen 'Overlords..' so I welcome this new posting of a classic!

Well Jeff, great minds think alike - this video has been posted to the forum previously and discussed a while back. It really is a classic piece of 70's film making - the sound effects are brilliant and really serve to make the subject freaky, weird and intriguing.

No doubt there will be members who are new or haven't seen 'Overlords..' so I welcome this new posting of a classic!

I did search for it too. The only problem? When I searched "overlords" or "overlords of the UFOs" about a hundred posts popped up with nothing to do with the vid. I couldn't resist as this has to be one of the campiest documentaries ever. It's such a classic. LOL! I was laughing and at the same time, I am sitting there intrigued as all get out. UFOs. You gotta love 'em, please, cause if you don't, that means there is something seriously wrong with me!

Goggs,
How could any one man be as foolishly taken with UFOs as I am. I don't even get it. But I know one thing, they are fascinating beyond most any other subject I have ever latched on to. So friggin' inspiring and downright entertaining in terms of speculative thought and sheer wonder.

One of the more interesting aspects of this old classic is the reference to the man and his bio-organic energy devices or whatever. Still, some of the photos in this video you rarely see anymore outside older UFO books.

Back