• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

The Rockefeller Petition

Free episodes:

wwkirk

Paranormal Adept
The disclosure guys (Paradigm Research) made a second petition attempt to get the government to reveal what it found out during the so-called Rockefeller Initiative. Out of a required 25,ooo signatures, they got only 6,937. I guess that shows the limit of serious UFO interest.

Yes T.O - Leslie Kean has the only way forward I've heard so far that might even have a chance. No government is gonna willingly put themselves in the position of admitting a cover-up when it is easier to carry on perpetuating it.
A totally different tactic is needed and research solely based on air safety issues is the most sensible I've heard yet. I don't have a problem per se with the 'disclosure' lot - I just think they are short-sighted in that they must think they have a chance. They have zero. The fact that the US military/government won't even cooperate with other countries governments who do publicly take UFOs seriously means that a group of believers has less than no chance.

When you take the whole picture of Brazil, Peru, Chile, UK, France taking UFO sightings seriously and the US maintaining there is nothing to investigate - the only conclusion I can come to about the US not even acknowledging there is something to worry about is that the US must not need to investigate - it probably does know enough for it to want to keep a lid on it. To ignore such a huge air safety factor is criminal. No less, it is actually criminal.

If anyone is really interested in UFOs then I recommend they read Leslie Kean's book for a wider view of the fact that some other countries and military's actually do take this very seriously, in fact it almost seems that the US is the only modern country that does not. For such a technological country to dismiss such a thing must mean they have other information?

Yes T.O - Leslie Kean has the only way forward I've heard so far that might even have a chance. No government is gonna willingly put themselves in the position of admitting a cover-up when it is easier to carry on perpetuating it.
A totally different tactic is needed and research solely based on air safety issues is the most sensible I've heard yet. I don't have a problem per se with the 'disclosure' lot - I just think they are short-sighted in that they must think they have a chance. They have zero. The fact that the US military/government won't even cooperate with other countries governments who do publicly take UFOs seriously means that a group of believers has less than no chance.

When you take the whole picture of Brazil, Peru, Chile, UK, France taking UFO sightings seriously and the US maintaining there is nothing to investigate - the only conclusion I can come to about the US not even acknowledging there is something to worry about is that the US must not need to investigate - it probably does know enough for it to want to keep a lid on it. To ignore such a huge air safety factor is criminal. No less, it is actually criminal.

If anyone is really interested in UFOs then I recommend they read Leslie Kean's book for a wider view of the fact that some other countries and military's actually do take this very seriously, in fact it almost seems that the US is the only modern country that does not. For such a technological country to dismiss such a thing must mean they have other information?

Well said,
I'd not trust what they'd say anyway.

So, the Obama administration proclaimed:
"The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race."

Look on the bright side people, they are not denying time-travelling interdimensional crytpoterrestrial visitors, they're just saying it's not ET.

Aliens are fascinating, but what info has Uncle Sam got on unicorns? Time to Disclose!

Back