• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

This is why the UFO field get's ridiculed and mocked...

Free episodes:

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
This headline and article came up in my Google news feed just now. I'm at the point that when I see articles in my news feed (because I asked Google to show me anything in the news in regards to UFO's) that unless the article shows a UFO/craft as clear as the bogus Billy Meier "Beamship", I'm not interested. Anything that says "lights/fleet of UFO's/mystery object, etc." get's auto-ignored. We are going on 2015. Please show me a sharp, detailed photo or video of Meier's quality, only have it be the real deal. Is that asking too much?

HEAD All shook up? UFO hunter 'finds' ELVIS on Mars...but doesn't even realise

This headline and article came up in my Google news feed just now. I'm at the point that when I see articles in my news feed (because I asked Google to show me anything in the news in regards to UFO's) that unless the article shows a UFO/craft as clear as the bogus Billy Meier "Beamship", I'm not interested. Anything that says "lights/fleet of UFO's/mystery object, etc." get's auto-ignored. We are going on 2015. Please show me a sharp, detailed photo or video of Meier's quality, only have it be the real deal. Is that asking too much?

What a bunch of crap.

Hilarious man :).

Back