• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Thread started on Talkbass.com regarding Paracast - oh boy!

Free episodes:

So there is a bass guitar enthusiasts website called www.talkbass.com. A thread was started mentioning how cool the Paracast is and if you have any interest in learning/talking about UFO's or the paranormal, to stop on by. I'm taking a lot of heat there and some of the responses are interesting. If anybody cares to read some of the responses, here ya go;

The Paracast - UFO's & Paranormal
That's some funny stuff. You understand you are cracking heads with mediocre minds there? :D

That's some funny stuff. You understand you are cracking heads with mediocre minds there? :D
Lol. I honestly thought I was going to get some replies like "Oh yeah, the Paracast is great!" and "I love UFO's, I've been interested in them since blah bah....."

I didn't think it would create the storm it has....

A bunch of mendicants busy poo-flinging. I've never had any paranormal experiences, but I don't think that I have omnitient wisdom or that anyone claiming an experience is crazy. :rolleyes:

So there is a bass guitar enthusiasts website called www.talkbass.com. A thread was started mentioning how cool the Paracast is and if you have any interest in learning/talking about UFO's or the paranormal, to stop on by. I'm taking a lot of heat there and some of the responses are interesting. If anybody cares to read some of the responses, here ya go;

The Paracast - UFO's & Paranormal
OK I dropped my 2 cents worth into the Talk Bass forum ( and BTW my avatar there is from a photo of my own bass guitar :D. )

Last edited:
Until I hit the link, I thought it was a forum for talkin' fishing'. :p
I should have used that as my avatar ... LOL.

mZpXyfn32JZdR5yZGYvOE5Q.jpg

Big up for Creep Green Light for spreading the Paracast Gospel, even if it is to a bunch of 4-string heathens! (I'm guitar myself and for some reason I just don't dig all these guitars with extra low strings, like 7&8 string guitars. I can live with a 5-string bass but any more is just not rock n roll....)

Don't know how I managed to end up on a rant about extra guitar strings so quickly but hey-ho!

Big up for Creep Green Light for spreading the Paracast Gospel, even if it is to a bunch of 4-string heathens! (I'm guitar myself and for some reason I just don't dig all these guitars with extra low strings, like 7&8 string guitars. I can live with a 5-string bass but any more is just not rock n roll....)

Don't know how I managed to end up on a rant about extra guitar strings so quickly but hey-ho!
I only have 3 strings on my bass:rolleyes:
Rock out with your jock out!

Right on Goggs! Thanks for the kind words. And I shoulda known you were a fellow musician. It's ok that you play a six string. I've had several 5 string basses in the past but nowadays all I need is my Musicman Sterling 4 stringer. Sending ya some positive low freq's from NJ all the way to Scotland!

Back