• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Tools for Contact!

Free episodes:

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member

An email from Steven Greer just slithered into my inbox...
Tools for Contact

"Sometimes people feel the only way to learn to make contact is by going on an expedition with Dr. Greer." [OMG Did I just read that? —chris] "While the expeditions are very special they are by no means the only way to begin to contact Extraterrestrial Civilizations." [OK, if you say so —chris]

"People have had amazing experiences with their positive peaceful intent and the help of these tools."
[What follows helps explain how Greer maintains his opulent, lavish lifestyle on the backs of those gullible, sycophantic true-believers who are funding his messianic vision of his unelected human ambassadorship to the Universe. —chris]

"- We have an iPhone app and an android app with a huge amount of information and with the app even lets you use your I phone as a magnetometer. You can find them under CSETI or ET Contact Tool. (There is a link to the I phone app from the left column at www.cseti.org website and for the Android app go to https://play.google.com/store
-Dr. Greer's book : "Contact: Countdown to Transformation" with the DVD that goes with it are excellent and have a lot of information that will help. Also Dr. Greer's memoir "Hidden Truth - Forbidden Knowledge". Both are available at Amazon.com
- At www.DisclosureProject.org we have a Contact Training Program with several of Dr. Greer's books, CDs and DVD. There is a wealth of helpful information there.
- Also at www.DisclosureProject.org there is a working group kit of 4 CDs which have information. Also you might want to get the "Cosmic Consciousness CD set" to assist."
[How anyone could look at the reality of this man's work over the past 20 years and still believe in his true-believer, pie-in-the-sky visions of benevolent space brother fairy-tales is beyond me? PT Barnum had it right..."a sucker is born every minute." —chris]

To be perfectly serious, I don't know why this guy isn't up on fraud charges? It should be simple to prove that what he promises for all this money is not happening. I'd be the happiest person alive if I were wrong about this and I'm not for a second dismissing the existence of true UFOs.

I am calling him a steroid-using maniac with a prophet-complex who shamelessly defrauds those whose hope lies in contact with ET's. Like most snake-oil salesman, for many he talks a good game and I bet he has an encylcopaedia's worth of lame excuses for when things don't happen at his contact field trips.

Actually, does anyone know anyone who paid to go with Greer on one of these trips and what happened when they went?

What bothers me is how he started off mostly respectable and then over time kept adding to his brand until now we have this mix where one second he's making perfect sense and the next he's talking all kinds of new agey gibberish, and just when you notice yourself involuntarily beginning to shake your head at that, he hits you with more stuff that sounds sensible, each time drawing you further into his woo, carefully inserting zingers for his training programs and other money makers. He's definitely got his shtick down.

Back