• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

"Translucent Beings" in South Dakota

Free episodes:

I wish Chris and Gene would interview the witness in this recent case.

Click here for Roger Marsh article

Has anyone heard more about this incident?

The narrative built around the description seems a little worrisome, especially this part...

"The other one, on the left hand side of the road had a face like a beast, horrifying, ugly, looked wrinkly, walked like a squat about the size of a goat. It was glowing too, reddish brown. It was wide and narrow."

Perhaps it's colloquial, or a reflection of this person's education, but it's certainly a little contradictory. I.e "wide AND narrow." Surely some-one will explain this away with the ol' "high strangeness" chestnut.

Perhaps it's colloquial, or a reflection of this person's education, but it's certainly a little contradictory. I.e "wide AND narrow." Surely some-one will explain this away with the ol' "high strangeness" chestnut.

I would suspect a simple error in terminology. A book for example, having no set orientation, could be described as both wide (across the cover) and narrow (across the spine) depending on how one defines those terms within their own mind.

Back