• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Travis Walton I have a Rare DNA type

Free episodes:

I recall someone here is in or was in contact with Mr Walton.
If so i think it would be helpful if he could track down a hair or blood sample taken prior to the event.

The reference to resurrection technology is interesting.

Is it possible that the unusual genes are the result of having his persona "copied" to a new body.
is it possible the odd genes are template genes used to create the basic bioform 2 arms 2 legs eyes ears and nose in the right place, with the travis specific genes spliced on top.

If he has access to blood or hair samples prior to the event, a comparrison between his present genetic makeup and his previous one might be very useful

As to why they might go to all that effort, perhaps the craft was malfunctioning at the time he got zapped, and they were unable to get to the witness's and redact/screen the memorys of the witness's.
Had they just dumped the body, we would have a case with witness's where the scenario is highy negative, ie they killed him.

It may be that travis is getting around in a custom made biovessel instead of the one he set out in that fateful day

It may be that travis is getting around in a custom made biovessel instead of the one he set out in that fateful day

Now THAT would be evidence. :exclamation:

Haplotypes have a way of getting around. I would rather hear an analysis of Mr. Walton's DNA as compared to his parents' and family background from a biogeneticist (izzat a word?) who could explain the various probabilities involved.

How Linda MH got from Walton's DNA to mummies in China sort of eludes me. But maybe I'm missing something.

Haplotypes have a way of getting around. I would rather hear an analysis of Mr. Walton's DNA as compared to his parents' and family background from a biogeneticist (izzat a word?) who could explain the various probabilities involved.

How Linda MH got from Walton's DNA to mummies in China sort of eludes me. But maybe I'm missing something.

I think she meant there was likeness physical similarity of appearance between Travis and the "Cherken Man" one of the mummies that was found in the desert of Western China!!

I can see were she is at with that, but Travis himself said, he found out that he had a rare DNA haplotype "GJ" found in Turkey.

So unfortunately, I can't see how he could have any ancestry- connection with the people found in the desert whatsoever, as one DNA sample taken from one of the mummies, clearly showed it had a haplotype R1A ( which is Northern Europe & Eastern Europe) which is close to the RB1 haplotype found in the British Isles and Spain. Linda was speculating about this scenario not Travis, but we do know Celtic tribes lived in areas of Turkey classical texts called them Galatians.

The real travesty about this discovery was the Chinese government, has refused to allow all the Tarim mummies be tested for DNA sampling... 113 in all were discovered of an age between 3,000 to 4,000 years old. The fact is only 3 to 4 of the Tarim mummies were allowed to be photoed by the foreign media. As well professional medical surgeons and doctors from outside China travelled to that country, but were only allowed by the Chinese authorities do research on their time.

So we can not map the likely "Origin" for all the Tarim mummies found, but R1A haplotype is common in people with a Celtic Background from Eastern Europe, also people with a Scandivian background, and people from area of Siberia/Russia..

The look and appearance of the Tarim mummies does tend to favor a European origin. Red and Blonde Hair is clearly visible in the Photos. The clothing the Tarim mummies is clearly Scottish (Tartan) and this would mean a likely origin of Scotland/ an unknown Celtic tribe!

The "Spiral" tattoo symbol on the right side of the Cherken Man, is symbol of Celtic culture, and some of the Pottery is clearly of an Celtic origin. The evidence is so massive it simply can not be ignored frankly!

The Celtic Tribes traveled to many foreign lands, went to places were Historians believed were uninhabited previously by humans. There is speculation keltic tribes reached as far as Japan, and North America, as there is clear signs of their presence within those countries.

Dolmens and stone chambers and ancient writing of a Celtic Origin and so forth, though controversial as you can not Radiocarbon-date stone to determine an accurate age for buildings made of stone, however there is no reason for these stone structures to be present in those countries, if the traditional history we have is the right and correct one! There is some evidence the Celts may have got as far as New Zealand, but its examination is trouble as lot of the evidence is supported by a fellow, who has closeties to people involved in a Neo-Nazi group, but there is evidence on the ground which is good enough for me.

I believe there is certain people having interactions with entities from other worlds and places. I don't believe it is widespread as the abduction lore suggests though. But the reason Why I drift to the Celt angle in lot of my posts/ OK well it not because I am Irish really, I see evidence similarities between Fairy/ Celt Myth and Modern Ufology abduction cases, cases that have held up under scrutiny for years, the evidence is simply too good to dismiss!. .

The Peter Khoury case from Down under for example. A blonde Alien human looking woman had DNA of an Celtic/ Basque Origin. This is the only case in ufology that I am aware of to be honest, were we have allegedly got "Physical Evidence" from an abduction event!!

These Blonde entities are seen in lot of the best cases in "UFOLOGY" The Travis Walton case saw a number of these beings both male and female blonde hair human features. Though small looking non human entities was seen by Travis before the encounter with the blonde humanoids.

Even Barney Hill said the leader of the craft looked very "Irish" to him surely this means the leader to him looked very human?.. But had physical features that remained him of someone Irish!! Though again small looking entities were seen by Barney and his wife Betty.

The Hudson valley sightings/Pine Bush UFO flap of the 1980s.. Largest to date known UFO flap, witnessed by thousands of people, and according to Phil Imbrogno. During the time of the sightings I was the only first UFO investigator to be contacted by the United States Air force officially since Bluebook closed looking for information!!

The Triangle Craft were appearing in the location of the Celtic stone chambers.. Newgrange Ireland the oldest standing building on the Planet Earth lies on same magnetic lines of force that pass right through the Hudson valley. Lot of clues but not a clear picture!!

There is lot of good solid UFO cases in modern Ufology, and lot of evidence of unknown objects flying around in the sky all over the World, and sometimes these objects do appear around nuclear sites, and hanging over places around the world for people to see them. But we learn very little from those type of events.

But to me the evidence is striking the blonde human looking beings in "Fairy Lore" are so like the blonde beings been seen in modern abduction cases.. I draw a couple conclusions from that at the moment. The same entities/ a Family line ancestry between what people are experiencing in modern times, and what people experienced in the ancient past? Or we have DNA/ hybrid program going on with non humans taking DNA from People for centuries even longer then that?

The other beings been seen alongside the blonde beings is mystery to me still. There is nothing in the texts historical "Fairy lore" that describe the same non human entities people are seeing now in abduction cases. Yet there is according to Book of Lucan and other Texts/ two mysterious/Mystical races occupying the Island of Ireland before the arrival of the Tuatha de dannann (commonly known in English as the fairies) who came in the year 1893 BC ... Called the Fir bolg and Formorian legend claims them to be of non human appearance.

My Theory would be pointless without having evidence, but the evidence is clearly there for my theory to work. Another reason to look at this closely, is the evidence Jim Penniston produced in 2010, the binary code, believe it or not up to you to decide!

The message showing up was pointing to a location of the West coast of Ireland. Which was according to one legend an Island controlled by the "Formorians" and later the Tuatha De Dannann went there after leaving Ireland around 1700BC ...

There is something missing unknown about the past that has not made into the history books of this world, that I have doubt, and whatever it is flying around our skies since 1947, it part of whatever that missing part is in my opinion..

The Celt history is still a mystery as no written history exists from them, but the Celts held dominion over large areas of land in Europe for hundreds of years, in far away places like the Middle east even. First real empire of the westernised world. The Roman empire was beaten in 390BC by the Celts with the sacking of Rome. In Theory Rome under Julius Caesar would not have emerged if the Celt Tribes had not returned home to their families after the capturing Rome. It was their undoing much later when Roman emerged again, and conquered much of Western Europe. It one of the reasons why the Celtic progeny can be found mostly only in Ireland, Scotland, Nova scotia, Basque Region and the United States.. The Romans stopped at the border of Scotland and Never invaded Ireland..

Back