• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Triangle as seen from ISS live feed.

Free episodes:

I recall seeing several pics of this object as it moves down- giving it a much clearer view, in this very thread. What happened to the other pics?

I googled this and the pictures are pretty crazzy looking. I have no idea what it is or how far away it is from the station. Trying to determine distance in photographs taken in space is extremely difficult as you don't have atmospheric density (not sure if that's the correct term. I mean the hazing effect you get as the subject moves further and further away from the camera) to go by and I read some time ago that focusing is different, again due to the vacum of space. Do we have any experts here who can comment?

The three pics I thought I originally saw when this thread first posted, I found very interesting. Where did they go? Were they ever here?

not so sure about the spacestation theory- although possible, and impossible to come to that conclusion without a full view photo of said object- none the less, I find it unlikely to have anything to do with spacestation. Perhaps a diff. piece of earthly technology?

Thanks for the response Stagger. Yes, most likely earthly tech. Either that or SPACE ALIEN TECH :o The reason I suggest part of the space station is if you look at the images in rapid succession the object seems to make its procession from a fixed position as if connected to the space station. Note that the pics are a bit out of order.

Back