• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Triangle Over San Fransisco, CA 6-25-12

Free episodes:

Submitted to: http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/report_handler.pl?req=latest_reports
San Francisco, California - 06-25-12 The witness states that he saw a hovering triangular shaped object in the skies of of San Francisco, California on 06-25-12.
The object made no sound, according to the eyewitness. The photograph was snapped in the southeastern part of the city from 947 Folsom Street at about 8.30 PM.

There is insufficient information here ( and in the report in the link ) to form any reliable conclusions. Vague lights off in the distance cannot be confirmed as belonging to a UFO.

I disagree ... UFO means Unidentified

You are making the same mistake many people do with respect to the word UFO. Like some other words formed from acronyms, it is not accurate to take the individual words that form the acronyms and apply standard dictionary definitions to them out of context in order to decipher what they mean as a whole. Without going into it all here, I suggest that you check out this article on the word UFO. It goes over the word history and puts the word UFO into its proper perspective using logic and references to independent information. Then if you would like to discuss specific details, we can do that here.

I propose a new designation. U.P.O.: Unidentified Photographic Object. An object in a photograph that is unidentified as either a real object, an artifact, or a manipulation of the photograph.

Back