• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

trying to find a good UFO documentary

Free episodes:

FailedState1984

Paranormal Novice
My girlfriend has recently had her interest in the field sparked by the show UFO hunters. other than for entertainment I think its a joke, so I was wondering if you guys/gals could point me in the right direction of a good respectable documentary I can show her. I came home the other night and she asked me about Billy Meir:mad:, so please this is urgent!!!! Lord help us if she stumbles upon crazy ass Kal Korff:eek:. thanks a ton, Ill be interested to see what you come up with.

My girlfriend has recently had her interest in the field sparked by the show UFO hunters. other than for entertainment I think its a joke, so I was wondering if you guys/gals could point me in the right direction of a good respectable documentary I can show her. I came home the other night and she asked me about Billy Meir:mad:, so please this is urgent!!!! Lord help us if she stumbles upon crazy ass Kal Korff:eek:. thanks a ton, Ill be interested to see what you come up with.

Hey Failedstate,

There is only one answer to this. James Fox' "Out of the Blue".

The entire thing can be watched online @

UFO out of the blue - www.albca.com/aclis

And since its online anyway I dont mind saying that if you use torrents you can find it that way.

Its great because has some of the best cases covered and some big name interviews like Edgar Mitchell and Gorgon Cooper (who reveals an amazing experience where he saw a disc land in front of him).

I can sense my mind 'blanking' on something that I think Im trying to remember. I think theres another one too that is pretty good.

There is a Rendlesham Forest doco that I think Sci Fi did that is apparently pretty good.

Oh shit, youll love this. I just remembered about a bookmark I have with a list of great UFO resources - including docos. Its really great and has a top 30.

403 Forbidden

Also if you can get it, Ive heard Kimballs "Best Evidence" film is quite good. But I dont think it even has DVD distribution yet.

edit - I would show her the Disclosure Video of 2001 too. Its pretty compelling. Just be sure to watch it with her and point out the occasional loonie (eg Cliff Stone). In that vein the Leslie Kean / James Fox press conference of 2007 is also online and is great. Its more dry than the 2001 conference, but they only have credible witnesses. No "57 alien races" bullshit.

Oh shit, youll love this. I just remembered about a bookmark I have with a list of great UFO resources - including docos. Its really great and has a top 30.

http://www.hyper.net/ufo/video-documentaries.html

Also if you can get it, Ive heard Kimballs "Best Evidence" film is quite good. But I dont think it even has DVD distribution yet.

edit - I would show her the Disclosure Video of 2001 too. Its pretty compelling. Just be sure to watch it with her and point out the occasional loonie (eg Cliff Stone). In that vein the Leslie Kean / James Fox press conference of 2007 is also online and is great. Its more dry than the 2001 conference, but they only have credible witnesses. No "57 alien races" bullshit.

WRT the Nov-2007 NPC event (Kean/Fox) etc Gareth mentioned, you can try going to

UFO Disclosure events and witness testimonies

Back