• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Cases Involving Injuries and death

Free episodes:

Circling_Vulture

Paranormal Novice
Hey All:
Listening to the last two podcasts and the mention of Nick Redfern being a future guest to promote his new book “Close Encounters of the Fatal Kind” reminded me of some work I did back in the 1990s with respect to UFO cases involving injuries and death. Back then I did what was essentially a literature review, going through maybe 55 books and several websites, and collected all of the cases I could find involving injury or death, as well as healing. I created a catalog of the cases, finding some 328 cases or so.

Death 31 cases

Disappearance 9 cases

Injury 272 cases

Permanent Injury 10 cases

Healing 17 cases

I had placed the info on the web back in 1998 but then promptly forgot about it. Eventually the original host site was shut down. I had planned to keep updating it as I found more cases. I will try to do that now if it is worthwhile. Meanwhile I thought I would put it back on the Web. Besides the catalog in table format, there is also a list showing a summary of all cases with the source should you want to go get more information, plus a brief writeup. The website now is very rough; I didn’t spend much time trying to make it look pretty. Plus some of the charts you will have to navigate back to the write up using the back key, etc., but all the information is essentially there.

Front page http://canadianuforeport.com/injury/sixthkind.html

I am currently investigating a case that seems to involve a healing as a result of an encounter with a luminous orb. Two witnesses. I am a long way from accepting this as fact, however, since medical documentation seems to be lacking, and the witnesses are spouses.

The UFO condition as an experience, belongs to all of the human who experienced the conditions.

Then there are the writers of data and those who investigate, who make their own conclusions about the experience.....yet the experience exists or else we would not be reporting the conditions.

The only unnatural condition to life on Earth belongs to the condition. The condition that does not belong on Earth is science, occult practices that cause by the application unnatural effects of cause and effect by alteration of natural nuclear fusion.

We therefore have our own answers to a simple review of natural life.

Natural life is eating, drinking, breathing, taking care of our family.

Unnatural life is believing yourself an all knowing human life who then attacks their own family by applying unnatural nuclear conversion.

The problem humanity faces to the attack on life is the problem humanity has always faced.......the occult organizations who believe that they own everything on Planet Earth, including our natural life. Yet life only exists on Earth due to sexual procreation, not a creative act as an occultist considers.

If no one had sex, then there would be no other human life present on Earth to attack, consider or murder for the sake of what you consider is realistic to your occult consideration.....a reason to do science.

The atmospheric body is a naturally evolved interactive body that forms its own conditions, which is the reason why the UFO attack is different in the attack condition, as it does not hold a scientific status for evaluation for ownership.

As the condition demonstrates, it attacks and changes life, so who would by consideration of intelligence want to own it?

Colares is interesting. I find it highly plausible that it could have been some sort of Cold War psy-ops exercise. I don't know much about the Missing 411 cases, is Paulides legit?
There's definitely a spin on the work Paulides does, but I kind of enjoy that spooky campfire sort of storytelling, so that's kind of what I was getting at. When asking how serious or reliable such stories are, my advice is that it's always best to take them with a grain of salt. Here's some pro and con opinions on Paulides:What do search and rescue workers think of David Paulides' Missing 411 work? - Quora

There's definitely a spin on the work Paulides does, but I kind of enjoy that spooky campfire sort of storytelling, so that's kind of what I was getting at. When asking how serious or reliable such stories are, my advice is that it's always best to take them with a grain of salt. Here's some pro and con opinions on Paulides:What do search and rescue workers think of David Paulides' Missing 411 work? - Quora

Too funny, I actually had come across that link some time before, but I really do appreciate your input.

I will admit I am pretty much a materialist in most things, but I love me some good ghost and paranormal stories. :cool:

Back