• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Caught Sucking Water Out Of California Lake, May 2015

Free episodes:

Why would they suck up the water from such a high altitude especially when they are surrounded by water vapour (clouds) ?
Surely it would be easier to extract the water from said clouds?

And who says that the water is going up? maybe they are jettisoning the contents of their latrine?
Or maybe they are adding mind control chemicals to the drinking supply?

It looks more like a balloon on string or a kite than a UFO with a water "beam" to me.

Why would they suck up the water from such a high altitude especially when they are surrounded by water vapour (clouds) ?
Surely it would be easier to extract the water from said clouds?

And who says that the water is going up? maybe they are jettisoning the contents of their latrine?
Or maybe they are adding mind control chemicals to the drinking supply?

It looks more like a balloon on string or a kite than a UFO with a water "beam" to me.
The pilots reported seeing the 'beam' from the lake to the ship hence 'water' but even the purveyor of the video questioned whether it was water or something else. Perhaps a transport channel from the sip to the lake or vice-versa or both.

Or nothing.

Light beams from UFOs are quite common - i've seen one myself - no water imo. The close-up looks like a winged being perhaps

Seems very straight for water. Scotts Flat lake is only a few miles away from me. Maybe I'll take a drive over there this weekend and see if there's anything to see still...

Back