• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO involved in Tsunami!!

• Thread starter Thread starter pixelsmith
  • Start date Start date

Free episodes:

Wow. I love bullshit like this.
Meanwhile here I am worrying about a good friend of mine that lives in Sendai.

People looking for some sort of outside cause for this earthquake such as a UFO or a "supermoon" are complete idiots. If you want to do something useful for those that have been affected by this please donate some relief money.

Wow. I love bullshit like this.
Meanwhile here I am worrying about a good friend of mine that lives in Sendai.

People looking for some sort of outside cause for this earthquake such as a UFO or a "supermoon" are complete idiots. If you want to do something useful for those that have been affected by this please donate some relief money.

Ha ha, lighten up. It's obviously a joke.

That was nuts but got me thinking along Kaku lines ... lol

According to my friend Michio... a type 1 civilization controls earthquakes, hurricanes, exploits seas... etc etc... a planetary civilization blah blah.

Well if that's the case then an aggressive type 1 civilization would provoke this kind of disaster to get rid of the interfering locals and get to the ressources ;)

IMHO.... a much better and effective scenario than the direct contact Battle: Los Angeles movie... and BONUS !!! they don't need to reveal themselves (a bit boring for a Hollywood movie though...)

ps... anyone notice the synchronicity between the movie release and the tsunami ;)

Alien attack, eh? Are not walls of water generally the result of an 8.9-Richter earthquake? If anything, ET is simply monitoring the situation. But attack, come on. (Cue dramatic music in video). Hah-hah-ha.
But enough of the movie tie-ins already. Come on, how many tie-ins are there supposed to be? Is every video now supposed to be a movie tie-in? I think the movie's producers will have have their nuts broiled by people if they find out that they are tying in a video of a Tsunami wave that is killing thousands of people to a movie promo.
That theory does not make sense.

it could be a shadow ufo... or maybe a shadow trickster?

It's the shadow of an overflying helicopter. Classic teardrop shape of a chopper.

2.1243923449.shadow-of-our-helicopter.jpg

I'd lighten up if there weren't so many people that actually need help. I have a friend that has probably lost everything. You know the footage you see of all the houses and cars getting washed away? Well he lives there.

Yeah it's an absolute tragedy. Already the death toll is at 2000+ and rising. Not to mention the hundreds of thousand who are displaced and homeless. I hope your friend is ok, Angelo.

I'd lighten up if there weren't so many people that actually need help. I have a friend that has probably lost everything. You know the footage you see of all the houses and cars getting washed away? Well he lives there.

My sincere best wishes for your friend and all the people affected by this.
Its certainly no laughing matter.

My friend was able to return home yesterday. He lives further inland in Sendai, so although there is much to clean up, the tsunami did not touch his home. I was extremely relieved to here that. The apartment he moved out of a few months ago was swept away.

I suppose he hasn't hear much news about the nuclear plants?
I'm having a hard time dealing with *jokes* about this on any level.

I suppose he hasn't hear much news about the nuclear plants?
I'm having a hard time dealing with *jokes* about this on any level.

The nuclear plants are still in danger, but we have to be careful of the reports that they can be Chernobyl level disasters. Most experts agree that although it is not a good situation, they can not meltdown like what happened in the USSR. It's a different type of nuclear plant.

http://www.zerohedge.com/

And the data is stunning: based on a N, NE and NNE wind direction (where it originates), meaning all coming from Fukushima, with a normal reading in the 80 nGy/h range, the city of Kounosu Naka is at 3,024, Kadobe Naka is at 2,416, Isobe Hitachioota is at 1,213 and many others are in the mid to upper triple digit range!

I'm pretty much in the helicopter camp as well.
Maybe it could be a trans-dimensional helicopter.... I think Bell makes those.

Back