• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO over Olympics

Free episodes:

mike

Paranormal Adept
Ok I did an audio rip and yes there is aircraft noise in there so I would guess that our UFO is a Blimp.
Now I could be wrong as there is far to much background noise to pin down things down 100%. But I am sure it is not a chopper engine but a light aircraft engine and by the oscillation two of them.

I know choppers have a main blade set and a stabilizer so it still could just be a chopper I am hearing and it is not related to the object..... But I am going with blimp as it makes sense.

Having golden ears pays off now and then :D

Yeah Blimp would seem a good answer, NBC is using them for their coverage

NBC Olympics Selects Goodyear to Provide Aerial Images of its Coverage of the London 2012 Olympic Games

AKRON, Ohio, July 19, 2012 – NBC Olympics, a division of the NBC Sports Group, has selected Goodyear to provide aerial images of its coverage of the London Olympics.

Goodyear Corporate | Newsroom | News Releases | NBC Olympics Selects Goodyear to Provide Aerial Images of its Coverage of the London 2012 Olympic Games

And if it is this blimp then surely it should be easy enough to roughly recreate the footage again for real? A blimp, if present, will be there for the duration - it's hardly just gonna be used on Day 1 and not afterwards.
Clear this up please someone down in London - try and film this blimp at night etc and recreate the video.

You don't want to see what they do with the baton in the 800m heats!
uploadfromtaptalk1343717728691.jpg

I'm not sure why people are surprised a ufo was spotted, the Zeta Rits' made no attempt to hide their plans to attend, This is from from the ZR olympic organizing committee web site. Note it carries the OFFICIAL olympic rings, so it has to be on the up and up, otherwise the IOC would be on their ass

Back