• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO seen from a plane

Free episodes:

We would need to know where this was and the altitude of cloud cover. I agree that it could be a beacon of some kind but I just don't think they are usually blue and it also looked pretty big?

We would need to know where this was and the altitude of cloud cover. I agree that it could be a beacon of some kind but I just don't think they are usually blue and it also looked pretty big?

Good points. Maybe it was a chance reflection of the Sun off a shiny bluish material ( like foil insulation wrap ) or someone welding ... maybe even St. Elmo's Fire. The bottom line ( as you suggest ) is that there is insufficient information to call the phenomenon a UFO or even a UAP. It's just a bright bluish light that looks like it's on top of something solid and dark looking ( like an outcrop ). Still interesting though ... a very good post to pique our curiosity :).

ly50e6e1c8.png

Back