• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO shuts down airport in china. This UFO looks very different.

Free episodes:

sylithan

Paranormal Novice
Wow... Idk if tall have seen this yet. This news story was just posted today Sept 1st 2015. About an unusual looking UFO that shut down a Chinese airport back on Aug 29th 2015... I personally have never seen or heard of a UFO that looks like this. Chinese news channel shows video of the UFO although I don't speak Chinese so I have no clue what they are saying. A US news station picked up and says it's a military exercise. Over an airport?? US Station does nor show the video or images of the UFO. Very in treating and very recent check it out. If anyone finds more info on it post the links.

UFO Shuts Down a Major Airport in China Again | Mysterious Universe

Back