• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO SIGHTING in HOLLYWOOD 7/8/2012 ??

Free episodes:

The colour screams chinese lanterns. Actually, in 'Chasing UFOs' they are outside Phoenix and at one point think they have a good UFO sighting until the telescope reveals a lantern.

Thing about chinese lanterns is they usually have a flame-colour and correct me if wrong, but usually the paper part is usually red, giving an orange effect overall. I wonder if they are usually red in colour because of red being a good luck colour in China? (chinese are very superstitious I hear)

Back