• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Sighting Over City Of Limasoll Cyprus

Free episodes:

stonehart

Paranormal Adept

The witness says "That is not a plane", well I in fact think it is a plane and here is why.

what I think it is is a light aircraft doing a 180 turn and he is up wind from it. I see this exact sight most clear evenings where I live and if you are up wind of them many times you will not hear much sound.

Not every thing is a UFO and as we all know 90% plus can be explained as normal aircraft activity etc.

Last edited:

The witness says "That is not a plane", well I in fact think it is a plane and here is why.

what I think it is is a light aircraft doing a 180 turn and he is up wind from it. I see this exact sight most clear evenings where I live and if you are up wind of them many times you will not hear much sound.

More vague lights off in the distance mislabelled as a UFO.

Yeah Ufology the same old stuff but again.. I think many times people just get carried away and do not stop to think.

Even if these people aren't purposefully exploiting UFOs for their own gain ( which I doubt ), they're used to how the other UFO themed video reporting sites mislabel their videos, so they just do it too. Consequently we get all these vague lights off in the distance, most of which would never have ended up during official investigations in the "Insufficient Information" pile, and certainly would never have made it to the "Unknown" pile, or what were sometimes called the "real ufo" reports.

Even if these people aren't purposefully exploiting UFOs for their own gain ( which I doubt ), they're used to how the other UFO themed video reporting sites mislabel their videos, so they just do it too. Consequently we get all these vague lights off in the distance, most of which would never have ended up during official investigations in the "Insufficient Information" pile, and certainly would never have made it to the "Unknown" pile, or what were sometimes called the "real ufo" reports.

My feelings exactly!

One thing I notice when I post explanations on many of these video posts on YouTube is the amount of hate messages I get from the true believers.. I just don't get it.
we have to be critical no matter how much we want those plane landing lights to be a real UFO or that CGI video to be real as well they are not.

Back