• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO Sightings - 2013

Free episodes:

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
I decided to start a thread for interesting UFO sightings with the year in the thread title so that in the future a search can find them easier. Post UFO sightings from 2013 you find worthy of mention here. Here is the first entry:

Source: Occurred : http://www.nuforc.org/webreports/101/S101425.html

Occurred : 8/22/2013 21:47 (Entered as : 08/22/13 21:47)
Reported: 8/22/2013 10:50:01 PM 22:50
Posted: 8/30/2013
Shape: Sphere
Duration:5-10 minutes

Summary:

A retired USAF officer, and amateur astronomer, witnessed a peculiar white light pass overhead, 12 minutes after the International Space Station had passed by. Both electrical, and biological, effects possibly resulted. If true, this is a very interesting case. Full report.

I wonder if other people experienced power outages during this time period? Like, did these power outages make the nightly news? If his car wasn't working, maybe someone else had the same problem. He mentioned everything going quiet, at a certain point in the experience.What are your thoughts ufology?

I wonder if other people experienced power outages during this time period? Like, did these power outages make the nightly news? If his car wasn't working, maybe someone else had the same problem. He mentioned everything going quiet, at a certain point in the experience.What are your thoughts ufology?

Good point. This could be an interesting one to follow up on. His physical symptoms and the power failures seem too coincidental and it makes me wonder if further investigation might reveal a period of missing time. It's cases like these that make me wish I had an X-Files FBI budget to fly down and check it out in more detail. Perhaps I'll try to contact Davenport to see if I can do an email interview with this witness. I'll let you know.

A budget like that would be nice. We could have that all star paracast conference, with that money. Any more info you gather , I would love to hear about. It would be awesome if an interview was conducted, because its a very fresh case. Good luck!

Back