• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ufo video

Free episodes:

Artyom

Paranormal Maven
Hi,

This is the video I shot 2 days ago. It was early morning like 6 am and we - me, my wife and daughter, were waiting for a taxi to pick us up. We didn't sleep that night cause we'd spent the whole night treating our daughter in the hospital from a heavy poising my sea water. We're exhausted and when I look up I didn't expect to see something unusual. It's just I regularly do it - kind of to beat our common habit to look down -:)

I shot it with my iPhone 5 in 1080 HD. Before start shooting it I quickly checked the sky with SkyView iOS app and saw that it was not Alpha space station, Hubble or any other publicly known satellite. It was too high for a plain and if it was a plain, given the high altitude, it moved too fast. I think it was either spy satellite (Hello NSA -:)) or.,.unidentified flying object. It didn't produce any sound at all.

Go figure...

Back