• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFOs buzz Paracast Central

Free episodes:

@blowfish - yes there is at least one base. the reason i know this is because this is the same region where the 'phoenix lights' happened and if you remember, enquiries were made at a local airforce base which I believe was hosting some air national guard jets from another state doing exercises - I could be wrong on that point and someone can chime in with a correction please if that is the case?

Does it bother anyone else when people hold their phones wrong to shoot video? It's widescreen for a reason.
One of the lights was not in formation. Chances are pretty high that they were air planes. Still, I'm glad someone actually shot a video.

I agree about widescreen. I also saw one extra light but the 3 in triangular formation seemed fixed as if part of a large triangular flying object - it has not been readily identified as a normal plane so until then, for me, it is a UFO of the black triangle type!

Back