• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

UFO'S Declassified TV Show.

Free episodes:

Goggs Mackay

Administrator
Staff member
Over here in the UK, on the 'Yesterday' freeview channel, there is a UFO series which I believe is new. I've seen 2 shows to date and I'm impressed with it's pretty balanced reporting. Despite rightly including the sceptical view, I'd say this show leans toward being pro- UFO. Which is fine by me.

The sensationalism is kept to a minimum and there are also some pretty neat CGI animation sequences to illustrate cases.

Having seen so many bad UFO TV shows, I tend to steer clear but I stumbled onto this one and I've been happily surprised at how good it is.

I don't know if this is an American product but it seems to be? Anyone else watching it?

YouTube has a couple I think but if you Google the title, it has a site thru the station it's on. It is available on demand but I'm not sure if that applies to all countries.

If the name of the show is "Ufo's Declassified" then I think I just watched an episode. The television was on and I wasn't directly paying attention, but I was impressed with the delivery of the story regarding the strange diamond shaped ufo over Tehran (I think) and the attempt of fighter pilots scrambled to contend with it. There was also the story of a passenger airliner getting 'crushed in' - with pictures - in front below the cockpit.

IMDb identifies the series as 2014/2015 from Canada.

Is this the show? Though I don't recall such dramatic music on the episode I watched (one of the reasons I find it noteworthy).

Back