• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

video, recent sighting at Rendelsham

Free episodes:

That was interesting Constance, did i see 2 lights ?.

I thought there maybe 2, the centre light if on its own, is probably the sun, behind thinning cloud, but if theres 2 lights its interesting.

A commentator (somewhere, I forget where) observed three lights. Watching it several times, I also see three, one in particular moving very fast. Commentators on the video also observe the risky move away from one light by the pilot of the helicopter. These comments are probably at the youtube site.

If there wasn't a couple of them, it'd be tempting to write it off as just the sun shining through a cloud.

Makes you wonder what's the attraction to certain places.

This looks very like another video that was being called CGI a while back in the forum. The sparkly effect? And as I always say, i"m no expert on the visual stuff. With the preponderance of such videos around I think it is really tough to say much about any supposed UFO sighting without actual eyewitnesses too. A video alone these days just isn't enough.

Back