• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Weird Cloud Light Show

Free episodes:

exo_doc

Foolish Earthling
Here is a possible example that may explain some reports of UFO's/UAP's when it's just natural phenomena in the sky, ...plus it's cool as hell!!!

My thinking is ice crystals being blown around at the top of that cloud must have been refracting the sunlight causing that magnificent display.

The universe is stranger than we can imagine!

Nice. Looks like some kind of an electrical discharge to me (not regular lightning).
[expansion] Actually, somebody suggested 'sprite' and I agree. I think the effect is basically a plasma discharge along an ionized trail left by cosmic rays crashing through the atmosphere. The clouds are the static-charge generators that power the discharge.

An electrical display....yeah, I can see that. And it would also explain the speed at which some of those lights moved.
The one at around 30sec , the one looking like an arc of light closing in, that one I was just hard pressed to explain simply by refracted light. Good call.

Yeah can see it as well. Also been alot of stars zig zaging and metors above our domestic airport (no not plane lights) this week and move in all directions maybe sats ,etc or ufos:question:

Back