• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Welcome Today's UFO Videos to The Paracast Community Forums!

Free episodes:

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Dear Today's UFO Videos,

Welcome to The Paracast Community Forums!

We welcome you aboard, and hope that you'll have a great time here with our community as well.

So what's the deal with the name? Is it an actual site or something? Cos personally I never tire of looking at UFO videos that at least pass the 'not faked for youtube' test, which of course is harder and harder to pass these days. Still, there are good videos out there and to date my fav site for such thing is AnonymousFO.com - check it out if you haven't to date.

So what's the deal with the name? Is it an actual site or something? Cos personally I never tire of looking at UFO videos that at least pass the 'not faked for youtube' test, which of course is harder and harder to pass these days. Still, there are good videos out there and to date my fav site for such thing is AnonymousFO.com - check it out if you haven't to date.

Good site that Goggs .. I use it myself lol

Yeah Stoney it's a great site with just one negative thing about it: the music they tend to have over the videos - not that it's necessarily bad music, it's just monotonous and detracts from the video IMO.

I found my video interest was UFO's, so I just started an account for them. I agree, there are sites that make fake UFO videos. I don't have a 100% trained eye and get fooled sometimes, but the longer I explore the better I can spot the fakes. I try to review the vids I think are real.

April Baker Reporting ... UFO over Amherst ...

And the resident expert ( Ruth Hooke ) had some real words of wisdom.
BTW: Ruth's the nice older lady in the fuzzy orange jacket
and knitted toque ;).

Back