• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

What is Frank C. Feschino, Jr. doing these days?

Free episodes:

Creepy Green Light

Paranormal Adept
I don't hear anything about Frank anymore. Does everyone just assume the Flatwoods Monster is complete nonsense & hysteria? When you hear about it, it sounds unbelievable. When you hear Frank explain it, it sounds even more unbelievable, IMO.

I don't hear anything about Frank anymore. Does everyone just assume the Flatwoods Monster is complete nonsense & hysteria? When you hear about it, it sounds unbelievable. When you hear Frank explain it, it sounds even more unbelievable, IMO.
It does seem complete nonsense.People claim that the witnesses wouldn't have misidentified an owl but I saw a group of people identify the wake of a passing boat as being the Loch Ness Monster.Our minds can play tricks with us,especially at night or in low visibility.

It does seem complete nonsense.People claim that the witnesses wouldn't have misidentified an owl but I saw a group of people identify the wake of a passing boat as being the Loch Ness Monster.Our minds can play tricks with us,especially at night or in low visibility.
I agree 100%. One thing I don't think was made clear to me; if a UFO landed in Braxton County and a creature that either didn't have legs or had legs but used some type of hovercraft to get around, got out of it and terrorized the town folk, didn't the UFO have to take off again? I don't remember any reports of anybody seeing a space ship taking off to leave again.

And then if you factor in Frank's other details like how there was a UFO war that night with the U.S. military and how he triangulated all the different sightings that night and how U.S. pilots were authorized to shoot down any flying saucers they came in contact with, etc. Are you kidding me? I can't quite do it justice here, but if you listen to the Paracast episode that had him as a guest, you'll be shocked.

I agree 100%. One thing I don't think was made clear to me; if a UFO landed in Braxton County and a creature that either didn't have legs or had legs but used some type of hovercraft to get around, got out of it and terrorized the town folk, didn't the UFO have to take off again? I don't remember any reports of anybody seeing a space ship taking off to leave again.

And then if you factor in Frank's other details like how there was a UFO war that night with the U.S. military and how he triangulated all the different sightings that night and how U.S. pilots were authorized to shoot down any flying saucers they came in contact with, etc. Are you kidding me? I can't quite do it justice here, but if you listen to the Paracast episode that had him as a guest, you'll be shocked.
Will listen to that episode.Cheers.

Back