• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

World UFO Day!

Free episodes:

"Each year, the Great UFO rises out of the crop circle field that he thinks is the most sincere. He's gotta pick this one. He's got to. I don't see how a crop circle can be more sincere than this one. You can look around and there's not a sign of hypocrisy. Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see."

I sense a mythos in the making...

"Each year, the Great UFO rises out of the crop circle field that he thinks is the most sincere. He's gotta pick this one. He's got to. I don't see how a crop circle can be more sincere than this one. You can look around and there's not a sign of hypocrisy. Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see."

I sense a mythos in the making...
  • So shall the other famous line by Linus Van Pelt now go like this? "There are four things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, the Great Pumpkin, and UFOs."
  • Have you ever seen aliens or flying saucers mentioned or used in the Peanuts comic strip or cartoons. Odd don't you think? It's like comic writers either use them without reservation ( e.g. The Far Side ) or not at all.
When it comes to ufology culture, I think the mythos is already firmly embedded within modern culture. The cool thing about it is that it's not simply fictional or imaginary. There's no guarantee, but one might find that if they go out into a field late one summer night to watch the sky, that they will actually see a UFO.

Go checkout the Google homepage and click on their logo ! Now ! Like Today July 7, 2013 ... before it's gone :D !

It's an animated game :cool:
GoogleUFO_01a.png
Awesome example of some fun ufology culture :) !

Go checkout the Google homepage and click on their logo ! Now ! Like Today July 7, 2013 ... before it's gone :D !

It's an animated game :cool:
GoogleUFO_01a.png
Awesome example of some fun ufology culture !

played it three times already. what a fun little game. Can't stop sending the little guy home ;)

Back