• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Worthwhile UFO documentaries??

Free episodes:

rpjmartin

Wearer of The Slippers
Can anyone recommend some worthwhile UFO documentaries please?

I watched Out of the Blue and Seeing is Believing some time ago but having dropped out of the UFO scene for a few years, I feel out of touch.

There was a guy called Paul Kimball who I think made some interesting films but his films don't appear to be available for sale anywhere.

Thanks
Rich

Kimball's documentaries were filmed for a Canadian production company. He's stated several times on the show that he's had serious difficulties getting them released here in the States due to our restrictive regulations. That information's over a year old, however, so he may have found a work-around (Paul and I have had our differences so my information regarding his work is limited. That being said, he's a fairly good researcher and I've heard very good reviews on his work.)

Out of the Blue has to be one of the absolute best followed closely by Best Evidence, both of which were already mentioned.

UFOs are referred to in Circlemakers a documentary by Matthew Williams which is a three hour expose on the crop circle phenomena I highly recommend.

There was an Unsolved Mysteries episode on the Gulf Breeze UFO sightings that I think is pretty good. Sorry about the bad copy in the link, maybe you can find a higher quality copy.

I have just about everything there is in the way of UFO documentaries, and there seems very little anymore coming out worth watching. It's all just another rehash of the same old stuff shuffled about a bit and repackaged. The subject seems to have stagnated a great deal.

I have just about everything there is in the way of UFO documentaries, and there seems very little anymore coming out worth watching. It's all just another rehash of the same old stuff shuffled about a bit and repackaged. The subject seems to have stagnated a great deal.

i agree, most of the documentaries out there arent ment for people that have some knowledge into the ufo field .
If you are new to this whole thing then "Out of the blue" gives you a quick introduction to various topics of interrest.
( I know what i saw is imo just Out of the blue 1.5 )
I would recommend reading books instead.

Back