• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Would you get on a ET craft?

• Thread starter Thread starter pixelsmith
  • Start date Start date

Free episodes:

P

pixelsmith

If a craft from another world landed in your yard and a "little green man" came out and invited you aboard to travel with them and NEVER come back... would you get on and go?

In my younger years I think I would say yes. Once my son is fully grown I would say yes again. Right now I'd have to say no. But, I'd want to. :cool:

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

I'm old enough to have seen Close Encounters at the theatre and I was one of the ones who were saying "Yes, I'd get on board." :cool:

If a craft from another world landed in your yard and a "little green man" came out and invited you aboard to travel with them and NEVER come back... would you get on and go?

Well personally, the skin color I could get used to, but liitle green men ... uh ... no ... Something more like this and I would be tempted:

320x240.jpg

j.r.

P.S. I just started a Space Babes Thread in Freewheeling Chit-Chat:
https://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/8883-Space-Babes?p=119013#post119013

"Never" come back? I guess not. There's too many things I like about Earth and my life here. I would be sorely tempted though.

I love my life too. but i would still go.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

ick... that would be one thing i would be glad to leave behind!

I have a two year old that I want to see grow up, and a wonderful marriage that I want to be a part of - yeah, cheesy I know.

I agree about the Bud Light though - ugh. I'll take a Kilkenny.

Hey just a suggestion, how about throwing a poll up also. Here are some question suggestions:

1. Yes, I'm outta here ... so long suckers!
2. Yes, only if I could come back.
3. Yes, only if they made me immortal.
4. Yes, only if I could take someone with me.
5. Yes, only if there were other humans there.
6. No way, I'd run away very fast.

I think the polls take up to 10 suggestions ... still room for 4 more.

j.r.

P.S. I just started a Space Babes Thread in Freewheeling Chit-Chat:
You can vote for your favorite space babe there.
https://www.theparacast.com/forum/thr...013#post119013

7. whats an et?
8. do you want to talk about something else?
9. depends on what kind of candy they offer me
10. only if the craft has a good paint job with flames on it

Back