• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Zohan

Free episodes:

This was the best tear jerker movie of all time. There will be a book report.... or something. Watch, or I spank. Or ban you or something. If you don't like it, pretend you do.

Looking forward to your review.

I have liked the trailers, although I have not yet been able to convince my wife to go see it.

So. Very. Conflicted.

Heard nothing but bad things about this movie and yet...and yet...the trailer is funny and it looks like the only Adam Sandler movie I'd want to see. Crap! What to do?

So. Very. Conflicted.

Heard nothing but bad things about this movie and yet...and yet...the trailer is funny and it looks like the only Adam Sandler movie I'd want to see. Crap! What to do?

Unfortunately, matinees are $7 USD a person here...add in gasoline and even "cheap" concessions (for two people) and it means we are all a lot more selective moviegoers.

Back