• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

After a long break from UFO reading,

Free episodes:

Well Mike, you know that document is of the type I was alluding to, in which military or govt bodies seem to be going on record - secretly - and admitting to thinking the phenomena is real. The fact many of these documents were classified and never initially intended for public viewing, only strengthens the case in my view.

Sometime I should really go and research the titles of all the major documents supporting UFO existence so I can refer to them for others more easily.

Yeah, when I can be arsed that is.:eek:

Back