• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Antonio Urzi Footage

Free episodes:

I know that every single vid or pic is faked but only a few stand up to hard scrutiny but extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

I know that every single vid or pic is faked but only a few stand up to hard scrutiny but extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

You know that how? That claim requirers proof also.

You know, it's real easy to repeat a line like "extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof" but many times it's nonsense. If 500 people see something, and all agree on it, than the person that says they are wrong needs to prove it.

Also, MANY photos and videos of UFOs have stood up to scientific scrutiny. Just ask Dr. Bruce Maccabee. There's also a lot of good RADAR tracking that has been done on unknown objects.

Unfortunately, if you are going to look for videos on YouTube just about everything there is likely fake. But that just says something about the people posting to YouTube and not the phenomenon. Also, the U in UFO means Unidentified. That means we don't know what it is. Looks of people, including pilots see things they can't identify.

I know there are real things in the skys and there are real pics like the Brazilian Navy near that island, way back in the day. The one "way back in the day" not just "back in the day" and that one near the farm house and a few (select few) from Gulf Breeze< not to mention Lubbock lights Pheonix Lichts and several triangle shaped craft vids. I'm not even saying all of Urzi's vids are fake but some would be able to be repeated in real time. Besides I don't understand Italian.

Back