• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Anyone researching these weird sky sounds?

Free episodes:

Muldercomplex

Paranormal Novice
I was just wondering if anyone knows of anyone researching all of these extremely weird sky sounds being heard all around the world. I have been reading alot about these on ATS and experienced them my self this summer. I would definately like some more info about these noises.

Ditto - what weird sky sounds?

I did hear an item on the australian 'mysterious universe' a while back last year about some very strange, quite low frequency sounds that apparently were eminating from nowhere in particular. I believe this has been noticed in a few places worldwide but the particular item was from somewhere in Russia or Finland I think.

Heres a recent one, the list of associated videos has many more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLNmdZTf_g&feature=player_embedded

Wow, it's definitely weird. Looks like it's reported all over the world. I wonder if it's some natural phenomenon.

I have to seriously wonder about how many people are actually hearing these sounds and how many are youTube hoaxes. I have not heard anything, has anyone else on the forum?

I have to seriously wonder about how many people are actually hearing these sounds and how many are youTube hoaxes. I have not heard anything, has anyone else on the forum?
You're right, I never heard any of these sounds and there is a great deal of hoaxes on youtube. I just kind of found it interesting that it was covered by some European news agency in one of the youtube videos that I saw. Makes me wonder that maybe there is something to it.

Its an odd one alright, these date back to last year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcwib1hiQ64&feature=player_embedded

Rense has a whole bunch of them up at the moment

Now it would seem that some of these have identical audio, birds tweeting in same spot etc, so we have the viral marketing scenario, the outright hoax scenario, and the spartacus gambit scenario (ie someone is flooding the tubes with fakes, to bury the real ones)

Some of the recent ones are pretty dodgy imo, the one being touted as "animals reacting" is dubious, to me the dog seems to be reacting to its owner not the noise.
All 3 of my big dogs will "speak" on command from just a hand gesture (i dont bother training the chihuahua's)

There is no doubt these would be very easy to fake, just film a location with the recorded audio running while you do so, you dont even need to do that, you can add a soundtrack with the software.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-tIVRccTRU&feature=player_embedded

So ive been listening to these this morning and it occurs to me i might have heard similar here.
Last weekend i remember saying to my wife come outside and listen to this.
The sound was very similar to what you hear in the clip above.
My wife said its coming from the railway line, must be a freight train or something, and i put it out of my head.
More than likely a co-incidence, but i'll be keeping my ears open in case it happens again

Damn aliens. First you crash and don't have the decency to clean up your own mess, we have to do it. Then you start kidnapping people, mutilating cows and horses, and drawing graffiti in our crop fields. Now, you want to start making some horrible racket at all hours of the morning? Visitors visit then they leave. Time for you to go find another party planet or something. Talk about bad neighbors. It reminds me of Teenagers from Outer Space. Sheeesh.

Heres a recent one, the list of associated videos has many more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtLNmdZTf_g&feature=player_embedded

These appear to be some pretty grounded folk. It's almost like they're firemen waiting for an airdrop during a training exercise, or something. Almost.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of anyone researching all of these extremely weird sky sounds being heard all around the world. I have been reading alot about these on ATS and experienced them my self this summer. I would definately like some more info about these noises.
The PTB conjured up something more evil than they are; and it's coming to get them!

Back