• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

are vaccines safe?

are vaccines safe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Free episodes:

9a788829be5e2be5a4ad4dc3205e37ed.jpg

This guy is responsible for about 25 baby turkeys and 3 hens that come thru my yard and garden a few times a day. This shot was taken right from where I sit and argue with you all.
evertime i see a wild turkey, my primal side kicks in and i get hungry. Is that normal?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Bull. It's the people who are vaccinating that are spreading measles. Those that contracted it NATURALLY HAVE LIFELONG IMMUNITY.
Wake up Angelo.
Same goes for polio. The vaccine is spreading a new version of it.
That doesn't make any kind of sense at all.

Nothing the other Pixelsmith said is true at all, except for in the the minds of people that think vaccines are bad - reality is no fun for them.
Truth aside, what he's saying doesn't have any logic at all, even one with internal consistency if one made vaccines being bad axiomatic.

Truth aside, what he's saying doesn't have any logic at all, even one with internal consistency if one made vaccines being bad axiomatic.
same goes for you, would you like to debate it or are you a chicken shit?

you both ARE indeed chicken shits who are unable to back up your views with valid science. I even tried to use the CDC, you own preferred source and you wouldn't accept the information.
chicken shit ignorant fools that can't back up their mouths.

now you will hide behind another ban on me so you don't have to deal with exposing your lack of knowledge.

You vaccinated people are spreading mumps and measles. This is a known scientific fact.
People who have had both naturally will NEVER spread either one because we have natural herd immunity. You and your children DO NOT.
You need boosters every 5-8 years for life. Then you should be quarantined for at the very least 2 weeks preferably 2-3 months so you don't start an epidemic amongst the other vaccinated people.
Now prove me wrong. You can't.

You seem to have figured it out. Well done.

I posted from my iPhone/tapatalk above and it posted under pixelsmith01. I then posted from my desktop Mac under pixelsmith. Now I am back on iPhone and not sure what it will show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

now will angelo and marduk please address the mmr vaccinated people spreading measles and mumps thing? and how is that better than those of us who were not vaccinated and will never spread the disease because of our true herd immunity.

Back