• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

BEWARE! Bill Knell is back!

Free episodes:

Holy cow

Here we go again, ufoguy.org is up

Domain ID: 155004381-LROR
Domain Name:UFOGUY.ORG
Created On:31-Dec-2008 22:18:23 UTC
Last Updated On:02-Mar-2009 03:55:05 UTC
Expiration Date:31-Dec-2009 22:18:23 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar: irecti Internet Solutions Pvt. Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com (R27-LROR)
Registrant ID: I_9166994
Registrant Name:William Knell
Registrant Organization:William Knell
Registrant Street1:1610 Ashley Drive
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Lebanon
Registrant State/Province:IN
Registrant Postal Code:46052
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+0.7654826773
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID: I_9166994
Admin Name:William Knell
Admin Organization:William Knell
Admin Street1:1610 Ashley Drive
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Lebanon
Admin State/Province:IN
Admin Postal Code:46052
Admin Country:US
Admin Phone:+0.7654826773
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:I_9166994
Tech Name:William Knell
Tech Organization:William Knell
Tech Street1:1610 Ashley Drive
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Lebanon
Tech State/Province:IN
Tech Postal Code:46052
Tech Country:US
Tech Phone:+0.7654826773
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS3.BRAVEHOST.COM
Name Server:NS4.BRAVEHOST.COM

That SOB is persistent. I have to say that for him, but he's also dumb as a stick. He should be hiding his domain information by opting for private registration as we do. We know know where to find him. :D

And ALL of his pirated DVDs are back up - including "Out of the Blue".

If I lived in Indiana, I'd take a baseball bat and pay this guy a visit. It's amazing, a pair of shattered kneecaps can be quite a motivator...

dB

And ALL of his pirated DVDs are back up - including "Out of the Blue".

If I lived in Indiana, I'd take a baseball bat and pay this guy a visit. It's amazing, a pair of shattered kneecaps can be quite a motivator...

dB
He will never, ever, run out of hosting services to use. There are too many of them.

But if you write the people who manage this one:

Free Web Hosting and Domain Names

You should be able to let them know what they got themselves into by letting that thief host a site on their servers.

Mornin' Bob,

His site has never gone down; although there was a concerted effort with the host Bravenet to have it shut down, they wouldn't comply . . . yet!

For the record, in contrast "Tri-Pod" (ISP), according to the FBI does not tolerate "a hint" of criminal activity. Accordingly, when complaints were to the latter, his (Knell's) former site was shut down immediately.

Frank

Gene, David et al,

I have been keeping an eye on Knell's web-site since its inception; his current MO is to "rotate" the pirated stock, as well as change the artwork on them; we believe that there are now between 20-30 victims of copyright infringement (many have been contacted and verified this fact, and more are unaware of the activity). This of course doesn't account for the "retail victims" who are buying fraudulent "poor" quality dupes. Additionally, he has expanded his business to Amazon.

AS noted by in the "comments" from buyers (at Amazon), not only are his offerings "pirated" (seemingly all of them), they are very poor quality; one guy said his "eight-year-old could do a better job!"

In contrast, there is one person giving him (Knell) kudos, it is signed "C. Knell" . . . as in his wife!

Re "Out of The Blue" . . . he has just recently "reposted" Fox's work; the last time it was up, was in April! Obviously he (Knell) is capitalizing on the interest of Fox's new film, "I Know What I Saw."

Knell has been pirating the former since (at least) 2007! I have spoken to James about this as recently has a couple of days ago.

One of the reasons that knell is able to continue his criminal ways (for decades), is because many of the victims don't get, and or continue to be proactive in his prosecution! As Detective Hobson has stated, there is "strength in numbers!"

In any event, the clock is ticking and the noose is tightening . . .

Cheers,
Frank

Thanks, Frank, for being on top of all this. His day will come.

Meantime, members, please check out Frank's UFO Chronicles site. Lots of great info there. :)

Mornin' Gene!

Thanks, Frank, for being on top of all this. His day will come.

Meantime, members, please check out Frank's UFO Chronicles site. Lots of great info there. :)

Thanks for the plug!

I just noticed that Knell has removed his links to Amazon . . . wonder if he got in hot water over there, or perhaps it was just a another "defensive move?"

Cheers,
Frank

Mornin' Bob,

His site has never gone down; although there was a concerted effort with the host Bravenet to have it shut down, they wouldn't comply . . . yet!

For the record, in contrast "Tri-Pod" (ISP), according to the FBI does not tolerate "a hint" of criminal activity. Accordingly, when complaints were to the latter, his (Knell's) former site was shut down immediately.

Frank

Thanks for the update (all of them) on Knell. I don't really know why this guy is such a thorn in my side. I guess it is just the unbridled audacity and the seemingly infinite number of lies and methods he uses to promote himself and separate people from their money.

But, every time I see all of his claims, books, puppies, articles, etc..., it is just a reminder of how deep this goes. Knell is some physical being representing a totally fictitious person -- and apparently people are still buying his load of crap without validating any of his claims. For some reason it really, really gets under my skin more than others.

At least someone like Hoagland, nutty as some of his ideas are -- is who he says he is and he does not fabricate anything in his past and the videos he sells (who is buying, I'll never know) are actually his own.

Again, thanks for keeping up with this.

Hi Bob!

Thanks for the update (all of them) on Knell. I don't really know why this guy is such a thorn in my side. I guess it is just the unbridled audacity and the seemingly infinite number of lies and methods he uses to promote himself and separate people from their money.

But, every time I see all of his claims, books, puppies, articles, etc..., it is just a reminder of how deep this goes. Knell is some physical being representing a totally fictitious person -- and apparently people are still buying his load of crap without validating any of his claims. For some reason it really, really gets under my skin more than others.

At least someone like Hoagland, nutty as some of his ideas are -- is who he says he is and he does not fabricate anything in his past and the videos he sells (who is buying, I'll never know) are actually his own.

Again, thanks for keeping up with this.

I can certainly empathize, as this guy has the exact same affect on me; the mere fact that he has operated in this fashion with impunity for the most part, for so long just chaps my hide!

Additionally, the law seems clear and many big busts have taken place for the exact same crimes within the last few years . . . the only difference is that the victims were members of the MPAA and had that weight behind them!

Moreover, people forget that this is also a conspiracy as it's a "family business."

Without letting to much out of the bag, I can say "progress is being made!" Patience is certainly a virtue!

Cheers,
Frank

Unbelievable.

When I saw this thread yesterday I didnt think it was a big deal as I knew Knell had site back up for a few months now (when this thread was originally started).

But the fact that he is selling pirated stock again just pisses me off. More so than the ripping off of peoples hard work is the idea that Knell thinks he can just keep doing it - time and time again. I mean, what the hell is wrong with this guy?!!

Is he psychotic? One would think that the Paracast interview and Frank Warrens work earlier this year might have shamed him into giving it up.

Is that sneakiness and arrogance that really pisses me off. If it was my work he was selling I would go nuts. Hopefully someone takes him down.

I will totally hitch a ride to his state and rearrange his attitude for a small fee. Travel cost, Legal fees, plus 5 bucks. I will make that bastard choke on a dead puppy. No joke.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I am hard-pressed to think of a random name that invokes such feelings of disgust as Bill Knell. He Is proof that it is possible to have hatred for someone without ever meeting them. There are scammers out there just as there are stupid rubes willing to be coned by them, but Knell is in a different class.

I have an 5-year old English Bulldog named Bruno. I couldn’t ask for a better dog or a friend. I never had a dog as I grew up in the city as a youth and it was not the best place to have a dog. My parents had a dog when I was a baby and it got hit by a car and that was it. A good dog is more loyal then your best friend. Truly “Man’s best friend.” I would do anything for Bruno and the thought of a guy like Knell fucking people over with these animals sends me into a rage. I would do anything for my dog and pay any amount of money to ensure his health.

Such a shameful and egregious act what Knell and his wife did (I would call her the “C” word for her actions) . It disgusts me and offends me as a human being. I am very proud that this small group who are interested in UFOs of all things have made it a point to not let this guy slime his way into this or anything else anymore. Kudos to all of you who expose Bill Knell. Bruno thanks you and so does decency of the human species.

Go to hell, Knell!

Hi Frank, It did no good for me , I sent Detective Maurice Hobson 100% proof 2yrs ago, the bad
check Bill Knell gave to me for 900.00, and all the paper work to back it up, nada . If I went to
Indiana, he said he would arrest him (but you know how that goes he would get out of jail and never pay the money, it would just go on his credit with 100's of other people who were ripped off
I just received my huge packet of Proof back in the mail yesterday, nothing they will do, I know
some people got their money back, apparently he is broke, funny how he is ripping off everyone and still broke ?!?! I received a response from one of my complaint listings..FYI what Bill is up to
Hopefully going to JAIL... soon..this time for being a PIG, and treating his kids like PIGS.
another victim of Bill Knell- Gail
Did you guys sue him, and get him some nice Jail Time ? Did somebody sue him ? I hope so!!

March 30, 2011
Father faces trial on 10 charges of child neglect

By Rod Rose Assistant Managing Editor The Lebanon Reporter Wed Mar 30, 2011, 11:05 PM EDT
Boone County — William Knell, 55, whom police say has a history of leaving his children in “deplorable” conditions, is to be tried May 9 on 10 counts of child neglect.
Knell’s wife, Catherine Knell, 47, had also faced 10 child neglect charges, but accepted a plea agreement on Feb. 4. Mrs. Knell, who gave police a Brownsburg address, received 1-1/2-year suspended sentences for three of the counts, 1 1/2 years suspended on another count, and two years probation. She had spent 90 days in the Boone County Jail, where she was held on $10,000 bond, after her Oct. 14 arrest.
The charges cover periods beginning in May 2008 and ending on Sept. 1, 2010.
Testimony by Jenny Essex and Sarah Middendorf, both of the Indiana Department of Child Services, and Lebanon Police Dept. Det.-Capt. Maurice Hobson on Oct. 25 last year revealed the Knell home at 1610 Ashley Drive was layered in filth, overrun by cockroaches, with “rotting food” in the refrigerator, bathrooms and bedrooms, and toilets “filled with feces.”
“The chair that Mr. Knell had been sitting in appeared to be covered in urine and feces,” Essex said.
For more of the story, see Thusday’s Lebanon Reporter.

Hi Gail et al,

To say Hobson has been ineffective re the "Knell" case would be like saying the Fukushima nuclear disaster is a minor disturbance!

I spoke with a victim who got a judgment against him this year re his dog scam business from Arizona; however, this guy hasn't seen a dime and like you isn't going to. Moreover, not only has Knell had a wake of victims behind him for decades–going back to New York; the criminal, civil complaints against him as evidenced by various county court records are correlational.

Unlike you most of his victims are apathetic and sit by the way-side, which is why Knell and people like him can get away with their respective crimes for decades!

Please drop me a line and share the "specifics" of your case; we are directing victims to speak in one voice in order to "get the authorities off their asses" as well as get him (Knell) removed from his last Haven, i.e., Amazon.

Cheers,
Frank

Back