• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Crete UFO

Free episodes:

Apocalypto

Paranormal Maven
Have any of you folks seen the new Crete UFO? They're discussing it over at ATS.

wr5064bd18.jpg

No live sighting. Just a photographic anomaly. It's interesting, but I wouldn't call the artifact in this image a UFO. There is insufficient information to make that call.

Looks like splintered glass on the side window to me, from road split or whatever, but I just realised that the window is down.

That was my initial assessment.I believe the ats guys were on c2c the other night discussing the shot. That dark area to the left of the "craft" looks suspicious to this non-trained eye.

Also the dome looks off center and if there is one thing I've learned from all the tine I've spent with aliens is that they are all about esthetics

The ats moderators were discussing thus on c2c a few nights ago and I wasnt paying a lot of attention to the program at the time. According to the photographer the windows were down. I believe this was the only frame that had this abnormality.

Is it kosher to post a link to another forum here?

**ATS EXCLUSIVE** "UFO" Image Captured Over Crete - WHAT IS IT? , page 1

looking at the one jpg. labeled a b c, item b looks like it was added on or almost a mirror image but not an actual part of the craft

After three days of wading through the ATS thread, I've come to the conclusion that it is a bird holding a mylar balloon, wrapped in a plastic bag, covered with goat sweat (seen through a chipped window, even though the window is clearly down)...

After three days of wading through the ATS thread, I've come to the conclusion that it is a bird holding a mylar balloon, wrapped in a plastic bag, covered with goat sweat (seen through a chipped window, even though the window is clearly down)...

I'm not saying it is a bird, I am just describing shapes.

Do we know anything more about this sighting? Location, direction of travel, distance from the observer, apparent size, etc. I still get the feeling that it does not belong in this original picture. The object is too grainy and its pixels to choppy. The coast line far in the far distance is sharper than the object. That seems odd.

it just might be a bird.. possibly a Booted Eagle. i have taken photos where a bird (or insect) flies into the frame at the last second and they can look very strange. their feathers often give off reflective characteristics as well.

here is a Booted Eagle in flight compared to the image. I am swamped at work so i couldn' t spend much time on this yet. sorry it is so crude but you get the idea.
booted eagle.jpg

it just might be a bird.. possibly a Booted Eagle. i have taken photos where a bird (or insect) flies into the frame at the last second and they can look very strange. their feathers often give off reflective characteristics as well.
Can you post some of the odd ones just so we can see how weird they can be?

here is a Booted Eagle in flight compared to the image. I am swamped at work so i couldn' t spend much time on this yet. sorry it is so crude but you get the idea.
booted eagle.jpg
Sorry about the last post, we must have updated at the same time. That actually makes a lot of sense.

Do we know anything more about this sighting? Location, direction of travel, distance from the observer, apparent size, etc..
yep, most of that is covered in Ritzman's OP analysis and subsequent posts (ats link above). Then 40+ pages of mostly pure BS....

Back