• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Adair - Rocket Scientist Claims He Touched Living UFO at Area 51

Free episodes:

.....why is such a fantastic interview virtually ignored by the main stream media?

just my .02

MarsAve

because the MSM is ignorant of the facts and they can't confirm any of it. So rather than step in crap, they avoid it so their career isn't killed by reporting unverifiable information.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

If you search around you'll see this guy has been telling this story for over ten years now. Since then nobody has been able to verify any of his many claims, even the ones that have nothing to do with ufos. People who have looked at his claims say he doesn't even know much more than buzz words about conventional rocket science.

I would say he has an above average memory for things he's read or watched on tv and is a fairly good storyteller but an absolutely terrible hoaxer. If he actually had eidetic memory it would be trivial for him to verify any questions about his claims or at least create a story that would be internally consistent and plausibly difficult to verify. Instead, he can't stop himself from telling whopper after whopper about stuff that's easily checked up on. At least Lazar came up with a W-2 form and is a pretty smart science geek. This guy is a bad Lazar wannabe with zero documentation who had a go at working the ufo circuit for fun, attention and profit. You see the same type of storyteller working the evangelical church circuit.

According to Art Bell, this was the guy's website: http://www.flyingsaucers.com/ Pretty impressive.

my .02

This guy gave sworn testimony to congress. Martha Stewart went to prison for lying to a court. Clinton got impeached for lying. It's not worth it. Why would any intelligence body risk jail time by lying to congress unless they were hiding their guilt to a crime. This is not the case here. If one person had evidence to his contrary, Adair would go to jail. Therefore, his story, as out there as it seems, is most likely true.

I can't find any record of his testimony, though apparently it was on April 9, 1997 (along with Steven Greer). Anyone know if this can be verified? And if so, can the link be posted please? I looked at both the senate.gov site and the house.gov site, and couldn't find anything. I did find some odd ramblings on one of Greer's sites that states he and his "witnesses" will conduct a briefing on UFOs, and also a request for Congress to hold public meetings on this. I don't think this actually took place.

David Adair appears to be lying about speaking to Congress. Here is the proof from Adair himself.

David Adair is held against his will in Washington DC.

David Adair states that he was sequestered in the camera mans room when the hearings took place. David Adair says he only spoke to Steven Greer and his screening people. Greer found Adair's story too strong and did not allow Adair to speak to congress. Unless he spoke to them on a separate occasion, Adair is not telling the truth about his congressional testimony.

A search of the congressional record for 1997-98 returned nothing for Greer or Adair.

Search the Congressional Record - 105th Congress - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

I think the whole thing was made up.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

...Although I did find this from the now-defunct CNI News:

"CNI News has received a complete list of Congressional offices that indicated plans to attend, in most cases sending staff aides; but we have also learned that only a minority of those named were actually in the official briefing on April 9. Assuming Greer found other ways to meet with the no-shows, the list indicates contact with no fewer than 11 Senate offices, 25 members of the House, two state governors and one Clinton staffer. However, our sources at the briefing say that they can be certain of only three Congressional office staffers and one Clinton staffer being present, as well as one Congressman and eight other Congressional staffers "probably" in attendance. Two state houses were also "probably" represented by staff."

Ok, my bad. It was a "closed briefing" with 4 people in attendance and "possibly" 11 others.

Fast forward here to 34 mins and you will hear him saying that doctor Greer is a very intelligent man...
It is BS.

Back