• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Forum members list your top 10 Best UFO Cases

Free episodes:

With the radar reports tracked down by a civilian investigator and it being a relatively recent event, do you guys think the Stephensville case deserves to be bumped up in the rankings?

The short answer is yes. MUFON provided an exhaustively detailed and researched report on locally collected radar data. There were a number of close witness sightings on the ground. One very interesting case where a police officer had a close CE-I and was able to track a saucer on radar for a short period of time. Officer's name is still not in the public domain.

There were a lot of night time photographs. There weren't any visual or instrument indications from any commercial aircraft, although many witnesses claimed military aircraft pursuing "unknowns". Perhaps some day we may see some whistleblowers or pilots related to Stephenville.

Flaps, as opposed to individual cases can sometimes take decades to completely come-out-in-the-wash because there's generally many more people involved and, it can take years for witnesses to get past their reticence and apprehension. Eventually, I think Stephenville will take its rightful place in the case history.

How about any of these:

O'Hare International Airport
Shag Harbor
Kelly Johnson
Skylab
Rendlesham Forest Bentwaters Incident
Portage County Ohio UFO Chase
McMinnville UFO Photos
Malmstrom AFB
Tehran, Iran UFO / Jet Incident
American West Airline 564 UFO

American West Airline 564 UFO

Here's a good case nobody's mentioned. I remember when this happened, FUFOR was all over it. Don Berliner made a number of public statements about this, and they included the case in the BAE briefing document.

Here's a clip on the JAL 1628 incident. Did you know
it wasn't the only pilot sighting of a mother ship up there around that time?

Did you know it wasn't the only pilot sighting of a mother ship up there around that time?

Nope, that's news to me. I always thought that was a unique experience. And although I would have had an interest back in 1986, I never heard of the whole thing until I stumbled over Steven Greer's Disclosure Project press conference of 2001. Back then I didn't have any interest in UFOs at all anymore because I thought it was all entertainment, charlatans, moneymakers and kooks. But John Callahan as well as some of the others struck me as very convincing and I was like "why the heck haven't I heard about this case".

As for the video: I always wondered how Mr Tarauchi managed to keep his voice down and seemingly quite calm. I would probably be shitting my pants.

How about any of these:
McMinnville UFO Photos

It's a good case but only because of the quality of the photos, which have stood the test of time despite many would-be debunkers. Had it not been for the photos, few would've heard of the case let alone remembered it this long.

Lt. Bob Jacob's filming of a UFO knocking out a US rocket during a test.

I have always found him to be above the fray, reputable and someone with a solid academic and military background. I have no reason to doubt him and can't find terrestrial explanation for the technology he saw. The superior officer he refers to, Major Mansman, also corroborates Jacob's accounts.

Back