• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Getting to know the world of ufo's

Free episodes:

Pierre,
I have a small suggestion for you that you may or may not find great value in. Take a little time and research who are maybe, just for the sake of a number, 10 of the most noteworthy UFO documenters and researchers that have died in the last 50 years. Study their end game. What their views on the UFO matter were before they died. I think you will be VERY surprised by what you find.

I'm also highly intrigued. While I like the idea of the research quest I also believe that the fastest way to transmit unique data is via another human being who has already done the processing, hence threads. Care to share your views, Jeff?

i have posted a description here somewhere. it was not close enough to see occupants or nuts and bolts type details as it was hovering in a snow storm with snow blowing sideways. i have no time right now to find what i posted but it includes details, maps and stuff.

Any luck finding that thread you mentioned? I'm extremely curious.

@ufology Do you know of any ufo cases or ufologists from Russia? I've heard about some extremely fascinating cases before and would like to know as much as possible about russian ufology

@ufology Do you know of any ufo cases or ufologists from Russia? I've heard about some extremely fascinating cases before and would like to know as much as possible about russian ufology

Look up a guy called Paul Stonehill. I've definitely heard him on DMR and he is very good on the Russian stuff.

I'm also highly intrigued. While I like the idea of the research quest I also believe that the fastest way to transmit unique data is via another human being who has already done the processing, hence threads. Care to share your views, Jeff?

I agree, but while we wait for Jeff, I looked up the views of Allen Hynek. From his wikipedia page it appears he went from debunker->ETH->EDH->M&M (material and mental). saying "I hold it entirely possible, that a technology exists, which encompasses both the physical and the psychic, the material and the mental." I don't know whether that fits into what jeff was getting at but it's interesting how he moved away from the nuts and bolts explanation.

Back