• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Hmmmm, still think that back engineering alien technology is a myth?

Free episodes:

Speaking of technology I just got home from the Pink Floyd "The Wall" show playing in Auckland. Roger Waters is a genius!

I work in the music industry as I have said before but that show was just mind blowing. The amount of engineering and technology needed to pull that show off is simply mind numbing and all for 2 hours of live music

img3259r.jpg

Nice photo of the sound pit

I saw Floyd in London in 1994. By far the best stage show I've ever seen and the sound and lights were beyond amazing. The story at the time is that some of the lasers were on hire from the American Military cos that is the only place that had ones so powerful of the type. Could be just a story but it was a good one if so. What a band.

I saw Floyd in London in 1994. By far the best stage show I've ever seen and the sound and lights were beyond amazing. The story at the time is that some of the lasers were on hire from the American Military cos that is the only place that had ones so powerful of the type. Could be just a story but it was a good one if so. What a band.

I play guitar for a Pink Floyd experience but hell we do not have a $200,000 a day budget to do a show like that it was incredible.

If you are into rock, there is no place on earth for good bands like the UK.
Floyd, Zep, Beatles, Stones, Who............beyond excellent the lot of them!

If you are into rock, there is no place on earth for good bands like the UK.
Floyd, Zep, Beatles, Stones, Who............beyond excellent the lot of them!

I've gotta agree with you. I can also remember how much better most of the British rock groups were in live performance than their American cousins way back in 60's and 70's. Not to be political--just giving credit where it is due.

I love Pink Floyd, I wish they would get back together just one more time. That said, I saw them 4 times on their last tour and they were sort of at the mercy of their light show from an improv standpoint. They have so many amazing tunes and talent, wish they would have played a little more loosely and ripped it up.

I've gotta agree with you. I can also remember how much better most of the British rock groups were in live performance than their American cousins way back in 60's and 70's. Not to be political--just giving credit where it is due.
of course Bob Dylan and the Grateful Dead are but two exceptions

Back