• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Interesting case with picture

Free episodes:

guess i wont. it says downloading has been disabled.

Yeah thats what i get too, try this one

http://www.earthfiles.com/images/news/U/Utah121311Image378Headline.jpg

And thanks Pixel, i'm as keen as anyone to get to the bottom of this matter

Your data is compelling, and the fact that the software isnt mentioned in the metadata posted at earthfiles is something i really want to sort out.

The phone doesnt ship with adobe photoshop according to the manufacturer, but you can download an app for it
Adobe Photoshop Elements 9.0

It delivers powerful options that make it easy to create extraordinary photos.
  • Publisher: Adobe Systems, Inc.

One does have to wonder if this is the source of the extraordinary photos in question

Does anyone here have one of these phones ?
HTC Magic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Im interested to see if the metadata table posted at earthfiles has been "pruned"
The table at earthfiles mentions the make and model the same as Pixels exif data, but doesnt list software.
If it can be shown the tables posted at eartfiles have had the software line deleted thats going to be damning not just for the case, but also LMH herself

Ok ive received this reply from Unknown country

All photos which are processed in Photoshop in any way will show this data. We prepared the photo for use on our website with Photoshop, therefore the data is present. We reduced the density of the image for speedier loading, an ordinary practice when high-density images are prepared for use on websites.

So the data you are seeing is likely an artifact of the process described as i suspected

Having said that thats an excellent match Han, nice sleuthing

Back