• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Introductionary reading

Free episodes:

Your friend now wishes to explore the UFO topic? Okay, once again a book I consider absolutely indispensible was written by Lawrence Fawcett and Barry J. Greenwood. This is primarily taken from military and govt. files and quite frankly may frighten hell out of you IF you are not familiar with the subject.

Clear Intent: The Government Coverup of the Ufo Experience

Here is where she might find a copy.

Amazon.com: Clear Intent: The Government Coverup of the Ufo Experience (9780131366497): Lawrence Fawcett, Barry J. Greenwood: Books

Decker

Now I have to get a copy of this..

This is more of a wish than anything else.

When I was a child, my local library had a three-tome series in french called Le Dossier des soucoupes volantes (The UFO Files). They were shaped like the classic French comic books (longform stories encased in a rigid cardboard cover) and contained many of the classic UFO stories up until the early 1970s. Each story was told through several pages, and at the end of each story they included a full page of things like witness accounts and photographic evidence available to the authors. It was very badass, and I wish they'd translate and reprint them as I feel as though they are the perfect primer.

All presented books seem very cool and interesting, many of which I haven’t read yet(but I will be sure to do so). I will definitely pass all suggestions along to my friend, who is halfway through Keans book at the moment, I believe.

I have lent her a bunch of my books to get her started, but where she goes from there is up to her I guess. It will be very interesting to follow her line of thinking and to see what conclusions she will draw in the future.

One thing that has always struck me as peripherally incredible is how unified matters within the broadest Fortean scope really seem to be according to observation based documented reporting. What has this suggested to me throughout the years? That we ourselves, the sentient being that is humanity, are integral and even possibly centric to that which is Fortean phenomena. I then began to ask myself, and I continue to this day to speculatively consider in the simplest manner possible, at what precise juncture does that which is observed as Fortean phenomena unify with the human experience? There is only one answer that I have been able to come up with to the glory of my limited imagination. That answer is consciousness.

With the turning of this last century, no branch of science has ever even come close to the paradigm shift that the science of Quantum Physics is suggesting on an almost daily basis. It is STUNNING just how integrated consciousness is portrayed as being with respect to theoretical Quantum Mechanics. This is why I like to encourage a very broad spectrum of speculative consideration with respect to Fortean phenomena itself. If considerations within Theoretical Mechanical Quantum Physics has inspired anything at all, it's inspired a new and clear understanding that "things material" are not what they seem.

I would like to suggest a book that is almost akin to a pamphlet in the sense that it's a very fast read. I mean incredibly friendly on an approachable and comprehensive level much like Kaku's Parallel Worlds. It's called Biocentrism by Robert Lanza. Biocentrism / Robert Lanza’s Theory of Everything

This is not UFO specific in anyway, but it's a wonderful eye opener with respect for simple broader physical considerations of our Universe itself.

I would also suggest looking into a personal pet favorite of mine with respect to cosmology that is namely the "Electric Universe Theory". Fascinating stuff! Just Google it.

Fascinating. Food for thought, certainly. Thanks for your input.

Your friend now wishes to explore the UFO topic? Okay, once again a book I consider absolutely indispensible was written by Lawrence Fawcett and Barry J. Greenwood. This is primarily taken from military and govt. files and quite frankly may frighten hell out of you IF you are not familiar with the subject.

Clear Intent: The Government Coverup of the Ufo Experience

Here is where she might find a copy.

Amazon.com: Clear Intent: The Government Coverup of the Ufo Experience (9780131366497): Lawrence Fawcett, Barry J. Greenwood: Books

Decker

Sounds interesting. I am in fact in the simultaneous process of ordering a copy of this book, just as I type this. She can loan it after I am done reading it. :)

It is interesting to see that many of the suggestions made are to be considered classics that still seem to stand the tooth of time. It says a lot about the nature of the phenomenon I guess.

Back