• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

is this tape a hoax?

Free episodes:

Here's the first part, believe it or not there are people on Youtube still arguing that this footage is real, never mind the fact that it's from a movie made in 1989....

This one liked like it was a mid-80's mtv music video ! Duran-Duran maybe ?

BeavisandButtheadbanner.jpg

Well it's pretty obvious from my observation of this tape related to this post that the aliens are regular people dressed in alien costumes with arm extensions. I'm calling BS.

more fake aliens from our pals at third phase of the moon...

And this video shows why I never leave my house without a salt shaker, said to be the most effective weapon against unprovoked cryptid attacks.

I like it near the end when victor is demonstrating how he punched the crap out of the alien, not unlike an alpha chimp showing its domination.

And this video shows why I never leave my house without a salt shaker, said to be the most effective weapon against unprovoked cryptid attacks.

I like it near the end when victor is demonstrating how he punched the crap out of the alien, not unlike an alpha chimp showing its domination.

You joke, but in Ann Druffels book "How to stop Alien Abductions" or something like that, she actually said that dumping salt around your bed was a good way to stop the scary aliens from taking you aboard their flying saucers and touching you in your dirty spot. Pretty funny.

Pretty damn funny. They actually cemented over the games to keep people from looting them. Why bother? If nobody was going to buy the games what the hell made them think they were likely to trek out to the NM desert to steal them?

Well I guess alamogordo would be an appropriate choice as the video game bombed big time...o.k. I'll stop!

Back