• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

My Rebuttal to Carol Rainey, Paratopia and other attackers of Hopkins and Cortile

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wickerman1972

That's okay, and as I said I respect your opinion to it. If you ever want to elaborate on why you think it's a hoax, I'd be most interested to hear why you think so, you can private message me need be.

Have a great day

Sincerely

Sean F. Meers

I thought you asked nicely for this and I am a bit disappointed by the response. I too, being new to this case and completely unsure of which side to gravitate to would like to have read a pointed rebuttal. I have listened and read Carol Rainey's material and have picked through the mountain of stuff related to the Linda case but have not invested the time to become super informed. It would have been nice to read what someone other that Carol has to say on this.

Also, I can't believe that email from the Paratopia guys. Wow. That undoubtedly unprofessional and borderlined on hate laden. I cant believe that they would send that and then use the refusal response in the manner they did. Of course your not going to stroll casually into that kind of an ambush. I am honestly blown away by that.

Anyway, that is just my 2 cents.

What would they be?

It would be pure speculation on my part. I would think any combination of human motivations might be in play. The assumption that financial gain is the only motivator for such things seems pretty groundless. I could cite people like Burisch/Crains, Reed, and Korff as individuals who are apparently motivated by something other than financial gain but that would largely be speculation as well I guess.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to make or break the case. It is just that you present a false dilemma in that there are other motivators in peoples lives.

It would be pure speculation on my part. I would think any combination of human motivations might be in play. The assumption that financial gain is the only motivator for such things seems pretty groundless. I could cite people like Burisch/Crains, Reed, and Korff as individuals who are apparently motivated by something other than financial gain but that would largely be speculation as well I guess.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to make or break the case. It is just that you present a false dilemma in that there are other motivators in peoples lives.

Whilst i agree that any combination of human motivations might be in play, what would be the motivations, individual or otherwise, for 22 people to go along with a hoax for 21 years. Surely some of them would have given up on the idea after this amount of time. The more important fact here is that it appears Carol Rainey has/is misrepresenting facts in this case.

Also, I can't believe that email from the Paratopia guys. Wow. That undoubtedly unprofessional and borderlined on hate laden. I cant believe that they would send that and then use the refusal response in the manner they did. Of course your not going to stroll casually into that kind of an ambush. I am honestly blown away by that.

Agreed Ron. One only has to listen to their podcast or view any of the vlogs to witness their lack of professionalism. Trying to build a reputation based on vicious attacks. Lampooning other people in the podcast arena, such as Don Ecker, Gene, Paul Kimball. The agonizingly sad and puerile attack on Zacheria Sitchin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back