• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official funny stuff

Free episodes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never did drugs so I guess I don't entirely relate.

Drugs_zps1b7e1596.jpg

Here I am as I read this in bed with the laptop (yeah lazy but hey I work late today), and the cat insists on sleeping between me and the laptop.. if she cant do that she will sleep on it.
One of our two furnaces quit working and it went down into the negatives last night. (I think -10F was the low. It was -1F when I went to bed). Because MY part of the house is freezing, I finally marched into the housemate's room and told him to scoot over. Gigantic white dog and (my) little black cat were already in there. As the dog took his half out of the middle, I spent the night hanging off the bed and getting kicked in the face and back by giant white paws. At one point, he moved to the diagonal and I only had one tiny corner of the bed to curl up, all the while with the little black cat perched on top of me.

Now I am back in bed with my laptop as it's just too damn cold in the house to move, especially as it's about to start snowing.... again. Giant white dog is beside me and little black cat is alternating between my lap and the keyboard. This is my life. I dream of places that are warmer and drier.

Hey I'm not making fun of anyone , but it is what it is.....this is when horizontal stripes don't work. People are interesting....

WhenHorizontalStripesDontHelp_zps26bb4ada.jpg

I'm not as nice as you then - that guy needs to eat a little less. Are those breasts, testicles or is jabba the hut hanging onto a skinny guy underneath a huge XXXXXXXXXL t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back