• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Official US Disclosure: "Road without end"

Free episodes:

Who specifically are "they" ( as in what government offices or agencies ) and how do you know that, " ... they don't know ..."? If this is your opinion, on what basis ( evidence or reasoning ) is it founded? BTW: If you're just making casual comments that's OK too. I'm just curious about your thinking on the topic, no intent to corner you or anything :) .
Yes it is just my opinion and they are all those in authority who are affraid to confront this phenomenon I have personally always believed it is not government do not want to tell us they don't know what to tell us.

Yes it is just my opinion and they are all those in authority who are affraid to confront this phenomenon I have personally always believed it is not government do not want to tell us they don't know what to tell us.
I think that your line of thinking applies to most members of most government offices and agencies, but that there are still a few people in key positions who must know a whole lot more than Joe Public, and aren't sharing.

I just finished a re-read of "Fringe-ology", by Steve Volk. Volk devotes a section to the Stephenville sightings, for which he apparently traveled to Stephenville for face to face interviews with witnesses. This is the kind of work every author on the subject of the paranormal should be doing.

Related in his book is one of those incidents that doesn't bear too much pondering because the cognitive dissonance just hurts too darned much. It goes right to the heart of the issue of governmental weirdness that leaves us angry and frustrated.

One the the prime witnesses--perhaps the prime witness--was local resident Ricky Sorrells. Sorrells looked up while out hunting to see a craft the size of a city hovering low overhead. Volk describes Sorrells as the kind of down to earth guy who probably wouldn't read a book on UFOs for any reasonable amount of money.

Shortly after Sorrells going public with his experience, aircraft and helicopters began to overfly his house at odd hours. Indeed, the whole town experienced this. He received a call from someone who identified himself as a USAF officer demanding Sorrells meet him at some specified location for a "talk" . To make a longish story shorter: Sorrells declined, insisted the military stop overflying his property and suggested they stay outside his perimeter property fence.

Sorrells was subsequently visited at 1:00 a.m. in the morning by a strange man simply standing in the rain and staring at his house. The next morning--as the story goes--Sorrells found muddy tracks near where the stranger was standing and a single bullet left as a calling card.

I wish I didn't believe this happened. But somehow I do. Something is very wrong here.

And we don't even begin to know where to look for answers.

Last edited:
So, why the ET angle? Basset was doomed to fail. Taking Leslie Kean's approach may have had better results. Simply- "If these vehicles were/are not US technology- What are/were they?" Followed by classic cases of pilot observation radar confirmation, etc.

So, why the ET angle? Basset was doomed to fail. Taking Leslie Kean's approach may have had better results.

Quite frankly, if USA - heck, Canadian - disclosure WERE to happen, the rock and roll kazoo circus of "Disclosure and the Steves" would have to trade in their microphones for REAL jobs. Although Greer does puzzle me in one respect, he is a legit MD and could be making far more doing that. I've heard tell that he was a pretty fair ER doc in Virginia for a while. He definitely isn't dumb. Honest, well... that's a different question.

Leslie Kean on the other hand, is a classy lady, and very much a member of the vanishing breed of "Real Journalists". I've found her writing to be both well-written and informative.

Last edited:
''He definitely isn't dumb. Honest, well... that's a different question''

Not really, he may believe very much in what he says or delivers, maybe even enough to take a lump of a wage cut, what else is in it for him ?.

What fame/reward does a man who had god moments in an ER room, where he stood between life and death of a casualty get out of what he is doing now, he really may believe whole-heartily in what he is doing.

I just finished a re-read of "Fringe-ology", by Steve Volk. Volk devotes a section to the Stephenville sightings, for which he apparently traveled to Stephenville for face to face interviews with witnesses. This is the kind of work every author on the subject of the paranormal should be doing.

Related in his book is one of those incidents that doesn't bear too much pondering because the cognitive dissonance just hurts too darned much. It goes right to the heart of the issue of governmental weirdness that leaves us angry and frustrated.

One the the prime witnesses--perhaps the prime witness--was local resident Ricky Sorrells. Sorrells looked up while out hunting to see a craft the size of a city hovering low overhead. Volk describes Sorrells as the kind of down to earth guy who probably wouldn't read a book on UFOs for any reasonable amount of money.

Shortly after Sorrells going public with his experience, aircraft and helicopters began to overfly his house at odd hours. Indeed, the whole town experienced this. He received a call from someone who identified himself as a USAF officer demanding Sorrells meet him at some specified location for a "talk" . To make a longish story shorter: Sorrells declined, insisted the military stop overflying his property and suggested they stay outside his perimeter property fence.

Sorrells was subsequently visited at 1:00 a.m. in the morning by a strange man simply standing in the rain and staring at his house. The next morning--as the story goes--Sorrells found muddy tracks near where the stranger was standing and a single bullet left as a calling card.

I wish I didn't believe this happened. But somehow I do. Something is very wrong here.

And we don't even begin to know where to look for answers.

A valuable post, boomerang. But I think we do know where to look for answers.

When a nation is filled with strife, then do the patriots flourish... Lao Tzu

A timely saying these days.

Back