• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Saucer smear, Jim Moseley. To whom it may concern.

Free episodes:

The post had an attitude. There were needless references about Betty, for example. Many of us know she's had a troubled life. And it is too bad his property was left outside to be drenched. Nobody there thought to suggest it be moved indoors or covered when the rains came.

Not only did the post clearly have an attitude, it's a terrible way to go about trying to sell something. Going back to the Elvis analogy, if you're trying to sell Elvis merchandise, you don't say "Hey, I've got Elvis's Jockstrap and I'm trying to sell it because he was a fat douchebag!" It's just not a very effective way of going about it, imo.

On top of that, what Jim told you, a personal friend of his, or Gene, or anyone else about his daughter and her personal life, whether she's a saint or a piece of crap, something tells me that he wouldn't want his personal family business on blast on a public forum. I tell my close friends a lot of things that I wouldn't want to be made public knowledge. The whole thing was just devoid of tact and disrespectful, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back