• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Sensation of Russia! NASA images found on the wrecked ship and alien humanoid body. Not published an

Free episodes:

Valentin Degerew

Paranormal Novice
Dear ladies and gentlemen ! Send you pictures from the site of NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity
I found them by accident. In the picture that was among the other pictures I saw a broken spaceship and the bodies of two dead humanoids . Pictures are very good. I can show you a place where are these wreckage and the bodies on the NASA site . Before me, no one ever did not find this place . I live in Russia and I think it's his scientific discovery.
копия.jpg Марс21 (2).jpg Головная часть ракеты.jpg Марс23.jpg копия.jpg Марс21 (2).jpg Головная часть ракеты.jpg Марс23.jpg копия.jpg Марс21 (2).jpg Головная часть ракеты.jpg Марс23.jpg Humanoid body on Mars «Space Tragedy» .Billions of years ago on Mars crashed spaceship. Pilots and missiles lie the remains of sand. Lying in 56 million kilometers from Earth. Mars Rover accidentally shot this photo. December 24, 2013 saw a picture Valentine Degterev from Russia. Only he knows where NASA site this picture. Planet cemetery discovered his secret. We are not alone in the universe! .Our brothers in mind died billions of years ago. The last of the Martians on Mars lies among the debris of the rocket. Perhaps he wanted to escape. No sooner had he died. Riddle "Ghosts of Mars"

Attachments

• Марс29.jpg
    Марс29.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 5
  • общий план.jpg
    общий план.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Спускаемый аппарат.jpg
    Спускаемый аппарат.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Мать и дитя5.jpg
    Мать и дитя5.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Марс24.jpg
    Марс24.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Марс26.jpg
    Марс26.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Марс23 (3).jpg
    Марс23 (3).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Марс23 (2).jpg
    Марс23 (2).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 4
In Russia, these pictures are not wanted. Our country is in totalitarianism. So you publish. Need these shots and finding show the Western world. Thank you for your attention! Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen!

medium_1245623097Rocks.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen! No conspiracy! Pictures on the site! They are not deleted! I wrote on December 26, NASA's Who should see even looking for landmarks. The robot is on the rocks Rocknest. In real time! He was there recently! Speshite.U you free country proud of her! In Russia, these images do not publish. Here dictatorship.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen! No conspiracy! Pictures on the site! They are not deleted! I wrote on December 26, NASA's Who should see even looking for landmarks. The robot is on the rocks Rocknest. In real time! He was there recently! Speshite.U you free country proud of her! In Russia, these images do not publish. Here dictatorship.

These on-site! You do not see that the pictures? Or are you kidding? Не пойму,чего этим американцам надо. Никакого интереса. Даже своей страной не гордятся.Жаль... Лучше выпить,чем им тут пояснять очевидные вещи:)))

Attachments

• 495b39e3cd800 (1).jpg
    495b39e3cd800 (1).jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1
Back